Azalea Oasis

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Esteemed Member

Azalea Oasis

Postby northward » Sun May 18, 2014 3:15 pm

My visits to the Azalea Valley in the month of May are numerous. The valley constitutes a rather small, sheltered area in Gothenburg's largest park. Many people are drawn here by the intensity and variety of the colors. And the scent, it is another story! It makes me long for cameras able to record olfactory input alongside the visual. The scent is never pungent, never seems to face you head-on. It rather hovers over the valley like a hint of incense. It is uplifting, but also teasing. You just can't get quite enough of it. After having done my photography, I often find myself prolonging the visit, stretching out on a rock, maybe listening to some exotic music... : I just don't want to leave this place anymore, ever!!! A very special atmosphere, induced by nature itself.

I haven't been to India, but my sentiments always drift there when in the Valley. And quite often I think of a great bridge-builder between the East and the West, George Harrison. An idol of my younger years, who I came to respect very much for his musical creation, his insights and his spiritual courage.

Nothing offensive, just over 4 minutes.
Wolf
http://www.photodex.com/share/northward/kpxppmg4
Last edited by northward on Fri May 30, 2014 2:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-- Minolta SLRs, first digital camera Apple QuickTake 1996, various others since then ---

Re: Azalea Oasis

Postby debngar » Sun May 18, 2014 4:15 pm

I'm more familiar with Azaleas in the pink/red tones and don't think I've ever seen the ones in the yellow/orange colors. They were all beautiful!
Debbie
Photography http://deborah-green.com

Esteemed Member

Re: Azalea Oasis

Postby northward » Thu May 29, 2014 5:12 am

Appreciate the comment. Show is slightly changed as of now, with some newer images replacing the older ones. The link leads to the new version. Still nothing offensive.
Wolf
-- Minolta SLRs, first digital camera Apple QuickTake 1996, various others since then ---

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback