Russell the Cat -an inspirational story of survival

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

Russell the Cat -an inspirational story of survival

Postby greengirl » Tue May 13, 2014 1:51 pm

My daughter works at an animal emergency hospital. She asked me to make this show as a thank you to the thousands of supporters who contributed to save this cat. It's a pretty amazing story. I hope the show does it justice.
Sheilah

https://www.facebook.com/AnimalEmergenc ... UrgentCare
Last edited by greengirl on Sat May 17, 2014 1:00 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Re: Russell the Cat -an inspirational story of survival

Postby debngar » Tue May 13, 2014 2:26 pm

Hi Sheila,

That poor cat. What a painful ordeal. :( - Glad Russell is reportedly doing better. :)

Some people have an aversion to using Facebook and may consequently miss seeing this. Since this video is actually uploaded to YouTube, the direct YouTube show link can be embedded in forum posts. Posts can be edited to make changes. After clicking the edit tool button in the post, hit the YouTube button that appears above the posting box (upper right corner), paste the link which should put it in between the code, then "submit". Since this show is not HD, use the [YouTube] button to the left of the [YouTubeHD] button.

I realize the show's been posted on FB for a few days already so mentioning this is too late, but future shows will present even better if they are output to at least 720p. It should be manageable since you seem to be using Producer. On the other hand, maybe you have reasons for it to be only 480p.

Thanks for posting your show.
Last edited by debngar on Wed May 14, 2014 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Debbie
Photography http://deborah-green.com

Esteemed Member

Postby JBD » Wed May 14, 2014 4:43 am

You did a great job! Thank you for the show and the story.

Postby trulytango » Sun May 18, 2014 1:29 am

Poor thing... glad to see/hear he is pulling through!
Windows 7 HP 64-bit, Intel i5 2500K Quad Core, 8GB RAM, 1.0GB Ge-Force NVIDIA GTX 560i, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Producer 6 (GPU Benchmark was 336, now 324), a big old Canon 20D and a funky Canon Powershot G15

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback