Great Blue Herons

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
ProShow Hall of Fame

Re: Great Blue Herons

Postby seektheburd » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:24 pm

With all the positive posts regarding your show, wish it was available on you-tube or vimeo. Always a hit or miss with me trying to view shows via Photodex, so I don't bother anymore. :(

Hugs, Stephanie
Photodex Gallery: http://www.photodex.com/share/stephanieseek

HP Pavilion p6580t Desktop;Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit; i5-750 Quad-Core; 1.5GB NVIDIA GeForce GT 230.
Photodex Producer 5
Adobe Photoshop CS6
Pinnacle Studio 14 Ultimate Collection

Esteemed Member

Postby smunited » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:30 pm

Stephanie, hope you read this. You can always see me shows on my web-site. Here is the link: http://smunited.smugmug.com/Multi-Media ... /i-nB2S5QD

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby seektheburd » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:16 am

Got it and thank you! I have been watching your shows and truly, you are an artist starting with the camera to the editing room. You got some really good shows!

Hugs, Stephanie
Photodex Gallery: http://www.photodex.com/share/stephanieseek

HP Pavilion p6580t Desktop;Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit; i5-750 Quad-Core; 1.5GB NVIDIA GeForce GT 230.
Photodex Producer 5
Adobe Photoshop CS6
Pinnacle Studio 14 Ultimate Collection

Esteemed Member

Postby smunited » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:43 am

Thanks Stephanie. Love my camera! Love taking pictures, processing them, and combining them in shows! Great fun!

Valued Member

Postby johnniecanoe » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:38 pm

Hi Sandra, I watched this show the first time it came out and didn't comment. I'm watching it again and I'm just as mesmerized as the first time I watched it. I can see that you really put your heart and soul into your photography and post work, and we the viewers the benefactors. Looking forward to your next one. No pressure. :) Though I have to say that your tree show is my favorite.

Esteemed Member

Postby smunited » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:54 pm

Thanks johnniecanoe, I am glad you watched again and took the time to comment. Helps me stay inspired to continue making shows. Other than here not many people see my work, so it is nice to have you all to share with. I am thinking you mean my forest show, that is one of my fav's as well, being in nature feeds my soul. I have been out photographing local streams and waterfalls, truly one of my favorite things to shoot. You will be happy to know that I am working on a show. Probably won't be ready for others to see until after the summer. Sandra

Previous

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback