Make Someone Happy

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Valued Member

Make Someone Happy

Postby DJaseck » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:44 pm

The wonderful song inspired me to match images from our families lives to the message. What a wonderful world it would be is we followed the message/words in the song which is done impeccably by Monica Ramey and so talented Beegie Adair on piano. These are snatches of happiness in my life and is the first time I have used movie clips in a show, old projector style somewhat covers the poor quality of 8mm. PSP makes it so easy to use these clips and IMO is the greatest piece of software program. The show is a little over 4 minutes long, and can't tell you how much I enjoyed creating it. I hope you like it also, thanks for giving it a look...Dave

https://vimeo.com/90571399

Re: Make Someone Happy

Postby trulytango » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:04 pm

Beautifully done, Dave!

You made me happy too... it was lovely to share your family memories.

Iris :D
Windows 7 HP 64-bit, Intel i5 2500K Quad Core, 8GB RAM, 1.0GB Ge-Force NVIDIA GTX 560i, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Producer 6 (GPU Benchmark was 336, now 324), a big old Canon 20D and a funky Canon Powershot G15

Esteemed Member

Re: Make Someone Happy

Postby just4fun » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:22 am

Loved it...I remember the men always trying to throw us over a bridge or out into the rain, but never did and we would just giggle and beg them to do it again. I also had a hat with a white puff ball on the side....
Vivian

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback