Wedding Slide Show

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Esteemed Member

Wedding Slide Show

Postby JBD » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:23 am

Did this for my wife for Valentine's Day.

Big hit - scored lots of points.

Will be married 48 year on Sept. 10, 2014.

Best 48 years ot of the last 74.

John & Rose Wedding. Length is approx 5:14.

https://vimeo.com/88163817

Re: Wedding Slide Show

Postby heckydog » Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:40 am

That was a nice show. I can see why it scored points. Hope it scores you more than points though :wink: . I was noticing how vivid the color was on those pictures. I thought to myself, that was shot on Kodachrome film, we won't ever be seeing that again. You did some slides where you kept the color on your bride and made the rest black and white. I liked that way of drawing attention to her, she was, and I'm sure still is, a lovely bride.

The music went very well with the show even though it seemed to be from another era than the 60's. The transitions were not overpowering, they moved the show along nicely.

Keep up the good work

Joe

Esteemed Member

Postby JBD » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:34 am

Thanks Joe.

The music is from the 60s.

The Shadow of Your Smile won the Academy Award for Best Original Song in 1965.

When we were dating, I took her to see Tony Bennett. He performed that song and it became "Our Song"!!!!

Valued Member

Postby DJaseck » Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:22 pm

John...nicely done. Going back in time and tying in "your" song with your images is a great memory trigger to relive those fine moments of your life, savor them for all they are worth. Never miss the chance to tell your beautiful wife you love her and give her a hug..Dave

Postby texan » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:35 am

Nicely done.......I liked the mix of Black & white with color......and the music blended perfectly with the photos.......

The opening really caught my eye......(Adobe Elements??)

I'm about to do a wedding in May and I picked up some thoughts on your techniques.......

Great Job.....you should send it to all the "attendees".......
Texan

Postby Betty » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:35 am

John,
Nice Wedding Opening and Style! congratulations! It's fun getting the old photos out and creating something wonderful!
Regards,
Betty

Esteemed Member

Postby JBD » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:46 am

Thank you everyone for your comments.

These where originally BW photos. I recolored the main subjects in PhotoShop Elements. Took a long time and lots of @!*&^%$!!!!!

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback