My first Web embedded flash mp4 in website

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Valued Member

My first Web embedded flash mp4 in website

Postby RoseW » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:41 pm

http://rwalbum.gogaxdns.com/MaskLayer.html
Couldn't see how to post a new topic in the sample show group so I'll put it here.
Using 20 images I practiced on the Producer v6 keyframes and techniques observed in tutorials.
I adapted the technique of flipping two images in one slide presented in one of the tutorials here.
The result is a 2min 7 sec display of garden flowers.
I finally settled on a Flash format with resolution 900 wide. The first effort was HUGE and my internet connection wouldn't even play it smoothly. It would play on an associates fiber hookup in town but that isn't an average connection.
Figuring out the html v5 configuration to get width took some sleuthing. Its coded for 900 wide using the 740 video format.
I didn't use the Presenter version because I have discovered folks don't want to download the Presenter software.

This link is just a 'show and tell'
Rose
Canon 6D,7D,
Lightroom & Photoshop Classic CC, Producer 6, Gold 6
Windows 10 pro
Epson Projector

Valued Member

Re: My first Web embedded flash mp4 in website

Postby Tonel » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:26 am

Congrats and well done, Rose. Your embedded video works really well and it's such a great size so you can really enjoy the show.

Your hard work paid off and was worth the effort put in.

I had a look at your gallery and love your pic 'Fields and Trees across the road'. What a wonderful display of autumn (fall) colours (colors).

Tony
Self build Xeon W3690, 12GB RAM, C=250GB 850EVO SSD, Asus 2GB GTX960, Win10H 64bit, PSP9
iMac 27" Retina 5K i5, 24GB RAM, Radeon M295X 4GB, Bootcamp Win10H 64bit

Postby texan » Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:30 am

Wow Rose:

I was so carried away with your photography I had to go back a second time to observe the technical smoothness of your transitions and effects.....

Very nicely done.
Texan

Postby Betty » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:02 am

Rose,
It was beautiful. I enjoyed the music and flowers that I think I drifted off in never-never-land and found myself anxiously waiting for spring.

I also enjoyed your Trillium photographs.

Great job!

Betty

Valued Member

Postby RoseW » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:59 am

Thanks to all. Your comments are encouraging.
I wasn't expecting comments on the actual pictures but on reflection I realized that both style and transition need to compliment the content. I confess; I didn't pick content in particular. It just happened to be images I either hadn't used or were readily available. I would either follow a video tutorial or read an article and then click over to the 'test' folder. I retain at a higher rate from written material than with video so you can be sure I watched that "Flip 2 images" several times (and took notes <grin>)

I started with Gold last January and perceived Producer to be 'intricate'. The concept of Keyframes seemed to be REALLY way out there. SURPRISE! For once a perception was revised much sooner than marketing research declares. Supposedly perception is very difficult to change <grin>

I received a note today that daffodils and crocus have appeared in southern England. Perhaps in a month....or so...the earth will be visible in this snowbound area of North America <lol!>
Canon 6D,7D,
Windows 10 pro
Epson Projector

Postby PhotoMill » Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:19 pm

Hello Rose,

Did you take the link down ? I get a message that no supported file is found or some nun such.

Photo's that you have in your album are fantastic. A real pleasure looking at something other than "white" all the time !! (grin)

...Steve
Tax me...
I'm Canadian, eh?

Canon 50D & 70D, Epson 4990 Scanner, Epson R1800 printer
Lumapix, Paint Shop Pro X6, ProShow Producer 9
Video Studio Pro X5

Valued Member

Postby RoseW » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:52 pm

http://rwalbum.gogaxdns.com/MaskLayer.html

I updated my site the other day. Perhaps it was at the same time by chance. There is a link on the Index page now and I guess I'll be leaving it there for awhile.
At any rate the link from my home page opens the above page.

Where are you in Eastern Ontario?
Canon 6D,7D,
Windows 10 pro
Epson Projector

Valued Member

Postby RoseW » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:56 pm

Photomill - Steve
re:'I get a message that no supported file is found or some such.'

AHa....Flash ...I used the Flash version choice in order to get the smallest version of the choices without using the Presenter.exe
If you don't have Flash installed then that is the message built into the 'script' which will display on a web page.
Canon 6D,7D,
Windows 10 pro
Epson Projector

Postby dzacco » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:56 pm

I have Flash Player but can't open it either.

Postby PhotoMill » Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:04 pm

Hello RoseW,

I was advised of a PM waiting for me but upon attempting to open it, I was advised that it had been deleted. At the same time, your link is still not operational. Just an FYI for you.

Take care..
...Steve
Tax me...
I'm Canadian, eh?

Canon 50D & 70D, Epson 4990 Scanner, Epson R1800 printer
Lumapix, Paint Shop Pro X6, ProShow Producer 9
Video Studio Pro X5

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback