A Chinese Takeaway and a Slice of Hovis

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Esteemed Member

A Chinese Takeaway and a Slice of Hovis

Postby trailertrash » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:28 am

For those who dont know, Hovis is the standard nickname given to anyone called Brown in the UK Forces. So named after a very famous brown bread loaf of the 30's and 40's era.
So my old friend Alan [ Hovis ] Brown went on a reccie of China during the month of October 2013. His photographic skills are akin to a 5 year old using a cardboard kodak unfortunately.
He did however provide me with a copy of said horrific images to play with. After suffering many sleepless nights and nightmare filled naps I finally selected those which could be salvaged without
suffering permenent mental damage [ not sure about the emotional trauma tho ]. I've posted this on our Regimental Old Comrades site in the forlorn hope that the old boys network will be lenient with him. I seriously doubt it tho.

So have a look, a laugh and if you feel like it a poke at Hovis. He's a big lad. He can take it.

http://www.photodex.com/share/trailertrash/gkk9pmg4

Andrew

Re: A Chinese Takeaway and a Slice of Hovis

Postby Betty » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:06 pm

Andrew,
You are quite the character! I enjoyed the slideshow along with Tai Chi. Totally amazed at the size of the ducky! :lol:
Thanks for sharing

~Betty

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback