The Wings of the Morning

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

The Wings of the Morning

Postby Magmatic » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:24 pm

A striking sculpture I saw at Brookgreen Gardens in South Carolina, USA, last fall. The show runs about 2 minutes.

And by the way, I didn't know until a few days ago, but "the wings of the morning...uttermost parts of the sea" means: the farthest east and the farthest west.

The Wings of the Morning
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGqQvU2SZu4&hd=1
David Shuford

Valued Member

Re: The Wings of the Morning

Postby DJaseck » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:59 am

Hi David...Show is nicely done and appreciate the various angles you could shoot a single static subject and still keep it interesting. Whole show has class...Dave

Postby Magmatic » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:04 pm

Well, thank you, Dave!

Now a question. No one I've talked to noticed the "rainbow" around the end. That amazes me. That was supposed to be the zinger. (And every show needs a zinger.) So, did you notice it? I'm having to go back and do something to draw attention to it. But I didn't want to do that because the attention was supposed to be on the statue.

The rainbow actually resembles the atmospheric effect called a glory, but I've never seen one reflecting from a pool of water. Usually they are seen against a cloud. The water did have some sort of scum on it, and that must have done it. Also, it's actually a double glory. I was quite interested to see this at the time.
David Shuford

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby sierra whiskey » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:10 am

Hi David

subtle show of a beautiful sculpture.

i liked the halo.

Steve

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback