Family Reunion in Nova Scotia

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

Family Reunion in Nova Scotia

Postby crtoonz » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:00 am

Hi Folks,
Been a long time since I posted or visited this site. This is a slide show I made after our Family Reunion in Baddeck, Nova Scotia.
It's about 8 minutes long and 50 MB.
It is the first time I ever blended one song into the middle of another song, but I think it came out ok.
I'm just asking for reviews on it, and any tips on using Producer.

Thanks,

crtoonz

http://www.photodex.com/share/crtoonz/6m2mcmg4

ProShow Hall of Fame

Re: Family Reunion in Nova Scotia

Postby seektheburd » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:27 pm

Hi Crtoonz,
I am a fan of family reunions so this type of show caught my interest. I liked how you choose to highlight at the end those who have gone before. It gave a sense of unity with those presently attending and where it all started. The music blended well. Thanks for sharing.

Hugs, Stephanie
Photodex Gallery: http://www.photodex.com/share/stephanieseek

HP Pavilion p6580t Desktop;Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit; i5-750 Quad-Core; 1.5GB NVIDIA GeForce GT 230.
Photodex Producer 5
Adobe Photoshop CS6
Pinnacle Studio 14 Ultimate Collection

Esteemed Member

Postby trailertrash » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:04 am

I too love family reunion shows [ my own being scattered to the 4 winds and never likely to meet again ]
This is a treasure to keep and share. What struck me was the young age some of your loved ones passed away, making this all the more of a treasure.

Andrew

Postby PhotoMill » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:06 pm

And you "think" it came out ok ??!! Say what ??
Your work is terrific. I know that I am a sucker for "pipes" but the rest of it you did ! Very well done. It's clear to see that you spent a significant amount of time on this. Perfect music and perfect transitions at just the right speed. Wow.

We have a big family reunion coming up on the 5th of July so yes, you gave me some insight into what I need to do before and after the event. Many thanks !!

Now, go make another one !! (grin) And yes, with pipes please ! ...

...Steve
Tax me...
I'm Canadian, eh?

Canon 50D & 70D, Epson 4990 Scanner, Epson R1800 printer
Lumapix, Paint Shop Pro X6, ProShow Producer 9
Video Studio Pro X5

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback