Nova Scotia, Canada

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Valued Member

Nova Scotia, Canada

Postby johnniecanoe » Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:19 pm

We left Rhode Island this past September for a 2 week trip by car to circumnavigate Nova Scotia, Canada. We made no reservations or set plans. I did have good maps and hiking guide book. After almost 2 weeks we were not even half done. This is part one of our adventure. We came in from New Brunswick, Canada and headed North hugging the Northumberland Straight coast. This show is about 5 minutes long and contains nothing offensive. http://www.photodex.com/share/johnniecanoe/2wk8pmg4

Re: Nova Scotia, Canada

Postby debngar » Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:59 pm

That area certainly has some beautiful scenery. I liked the use of the occasional video clip in the show and enjoyed the shots of the cows.

Glad you posted this one. Thanks.
Debbie
Photography http://deborah-green.com

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby sierra whiskey » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:42 am

nice to see a new show from you as you seem to visit some really beautiful & rugged places that aren't on the beaten track. some stunning photographs & nice videos.

the were a couple of occasions where the volume & perhaps fading needs a little bit of tinkering.

i really enjoyed this show & i shall look forward to part two.

happy Christmas

Steve

Postby bob walden » Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:04 pm

Excellent photography! And it moved along very well. I will go along with a couple sounds that might be improved a bit. But I really enjoyed the show. It's been a while since we were there but sure would love to go back.

Valued Member

Postby johnniecanoe » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:32 pm

The sound transition from video to pictures has been a problem for me. I wonder if it's a photodex issue or mine. I'll redouble my efforts on the next show. It also has video in it.

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback