Colors of Autumn

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

Colors of Autumn

Postby Risarde » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:42 pm

I live in the Eastbay near San Francisco, California. Like Shaw's Autumn show, Autumn has inspired me. The trees display gorgeous vivid colors this time of the year. Shades of green, red, yellow, orange, brown, and purple. Unfortunately the trees are deciduous by nature meaning all the leaves will eventually fall leaving only the bare branches of the tree. The leaves will sprout again in Spring. A majority of the photos are closeups of colorful leaves on the ground. The middle section displays some digital art. Enjoy.

Nothing objectionable. Duration is 3:25

ProShow Hall of Fame

Re: Colors of Autumn

Postby sierra whiskey » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:36 am

hi

i enjoyed many of the images but found the "blue period" jarred with the beautiful natural autumn colours. i find cross frame lines distracting during transitions & this occured several times during the show. however, i enjoyed seeing your images and i thought some of the effects were very interesting.

regards

Steve

Re: Colors of Autumn

Postby Risarde » Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:41 pm

Being a novice I did not select the proper resolution for viewing. Please go to YouTube and select 1080 for the best quality. Thank you for your comments.

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback