"Half me" child's show about love

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

"Half me" child's show about love

Postby Aleina » Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:21 pm

Hello! I want to meet you. On your forum I am a novice. My name is Svetlana. I am from Russia. I very like Proshow Producer, I work in the program with the utmost pleasure. Decided to show the child's show to you. It lasts 2.48 minutes. Song about love. The variant of her execution very liked me a little boy. Therefore and my show was born. Name of song in translation from Russian: "Half me". I will be glad to hear opinions, reviews, recommendations. Beforehand I thank you for attention and for every opinion!

Valued Member

Re: "Half me" child's show about love

Postby DanMac » Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:34 pm

Hello Aleina,

Welcome to the forum. Thought your show was fun to watch, and your music was great. The animated backgrounds were a nice touch. I do think that you have a little to much movement in the pictures, I like to be able to look at a picture for a second or two without it bouncing all over the place. I liked your show, and looking forward to seeing more.
Dan

Postby Mokummer » Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:41 pm

Welcome to the forum Svetlana.
I'm finding it a bit difficult to comment on this slideshow.
My overall impression is it's pretty kiddies show that will appeal to the little ones. :)
Is this your photography? I'm missing some smiles from these children.
I'll agree with DanMac that there is to much movement including the animated backgrounds.
I've since discovered that this is your style of slideshow production and there is nothing wrong with that.
We all have different tastes, likes and dislikes.
By being a member of Proshow Enthusiasts you will gain a lot of ideas including feedback:
don't let comments dishearten you.
I too would like to see more from your part of this world.

Bill

Postby Aleina » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:17 am

Hello! Thank you very much for hospitality and for very useful reviews! They are very important for me! I am not disordered! Photos belong to my acquaintance, she asked to do a show for her son. I will spare more attention to harmonious motion of photos. Your reviews, recommendations, are very pleasant for me!

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Penny47 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:30 pm

Just watched your show and loved it and the music.

Penny

Esteemed Member

Postby shazmark » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:52 pm

I love your style of work very enjoyable to watch, nicely done not too tacky.
thankyou for sharing

Glyn

Postby Glyn » Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:39 am

Loved it, loved the pace, loved the photos and I loved the style

Return to PSP - Sample Shows & Feedback