Switch to full style
Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Producer and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Post a reply

Posting or Commenting on Shows - PLEASE READ FIRST

Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:27 pm

Posting shows and commenting on them is available again, however you must submit a request to have posting privileges for this section restored for your account. Your request must be sent to me either as a PM or via the email function on the forum, and must include a statement that says you have read the following guidelines and will keep the spirit of the forum in mind when participating. Please allow up to 24 hours to have your account updated.

Please follow the guidelines below when doing the following:

Posting a show for others to view:

1) The thread title must include the name of the show

2) You must provide a description of the show and why you are posting it for others to view. Reasons could include looking for technical critique or help, as well as simply just for sharing with others.

3) Be honest in how the content of your show may be perceived by others. You must include one of the following statements in the show description:

This show does not contain material that might be considered objectionable.

or

This show contains material that others might find objectionable.

4) As a courtesy, please note the duration of the show so viewers can decide if they have enough time to watch. If you know the size of the show file please list that as well.

If any of the above is not included it may result in the thread being deleted without warning.

Commenting on a show:

1) Comments should be respectful to the creator of the show and to any other members that have provided comments.

2) If you have any objections to the content of the show you must only respond to the creator in private.

Comments that contain harassing or foul language, as well as personal insults will be deleted without warning.

Aside from having threads or posts deleted due to poor behavior, posting privileges may be suspended or removed permanently as I see fit.

Thank you for everyone's cooperation.

Mike

Re: Posting or Commenting on Shows - PLEASE READ FIRST

Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:53 pm

Many thanks Mike............as I said I'm an infrequent poster.

Keep up the good work.

Regards
Alan Beynon

Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:30 am

Hi,
I have not been on the forum for about a year now, so do I have to be 'updated'.
I have also forgotten how to attach a link from my gallery with Photodex.
Thanks
Roy

Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:26 pm

Hi there, It is some time since I posted a show. I now have one of images of the Lake District in the UK. Can you give me permission to post please and please let me know how to save my show in Producer so that I can indeed post it to your site. Cheers, Derek

Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:42 pm

Please refer to the original post in this thread for instructions on how to get your permissions updated to allow posting in this section.

Thanks!

Mike

Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:58 am

Hi there,

Sorry I did not say that I had read the guidelines and will keep the spirit of your Forum when I participate.

Cheers, Derek

Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:13 pm

Your request must be sent to me either as a PM or via the email function on the forum, and must include a statement that says you have read the following guidelines and will keep the spirit of the forum in mind when participating. Please allow up to 24 hours to have your account updated.

Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:04 pm

Hi there,

What please is a PM or via the email function on the forum and I thought this was the place to email who ever is going to allow me to post a slideshow again here. So explanations as to how to proceed further. THanks in advance. Cheers, Derek

Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:54 pm

Just hover your mouse over the "MG Admin" name in the post just above yours. One of the options that pops up is "Private Message" another is "email" - either should work.

mikey

Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:25 am

Hi there,

Sent an email saying I had read the Forum rules and would keep the spirit of them. No reply. I used to put up the odd show in the past, but thought I would need permission now following the obvious problems the Administrator is having. All I want to do is put up a show I have made of photos of the Lake District UK. Wonder if I am not wanted?

Cheers, Derel
K

Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:01 pm

Derel, yes you are wanted. :-)

Your permissions were updated when you requested to be able to post. Give it a try and let me know if you have any problems.

Mike
Post a reply