Please follow the guidelines below when doing the following:
Posting a show for others to view:
1) The thread title must include the name of the show
2) You must provide a description of the show and why you are posting it for others to view. Reasons could include looking for technical critique or help, as well as simply just for sharing with others.
3) Be honest in how the content of your show may be perceived by others. You must include one of the following statements in the show description:
This show does not contain material that might be considered objectionable.
This show contains material that others might find objectionable.
4) As a courtesy, please note the duration of the show so viewers can decide if they have enough time to watch. If you know the size of the show file please list that as well.
If any of the above is not included it may result in the thread being deleted without warning.
Commenting on a show:
1) Comments should be respectful to the creator of the show and to any other members that have provided comments.
2) If you have any objections to the content of the show you must only respond to the creator in private.
Comments that contain harassing or foul language, as well as personal insults will be deleted without warning.
Aside from having threads or posts deleted due to poor behavior, posting privileges may be suspended or removed permanently as I see fit.
Thank you for everyone's cooperation.
Keep up the good work.
I have not been on the forum for about a year now, so do I have to be 'updated'.
I have also forgotten how to attach a link from my gallery with Photodex.
Sorry I did not say that I had read the guidelines and will keep the spirit of your Forum when I participate.
What please is a PM or via the email function on the forum and I thought this was the place to email who ever is going to allow me to post a slideshow again here. So explanations as to how to proceed further. THanks in advance. Cheers, Derek
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!
Sent an email saying I had read the Forum rules and would keep the spirit of them. No reply. I used to put up the odd show in the past, but thought I would need permission now following the obvious problems the Administrator is having. All I want to do is put up a show I have made of photos of the Lake District UK. Wonder if I am not wanted?
Your permissions were updated when you requested to be able to post. Give it a try and let me know if you have any problems.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest