Hi From Scotland.

Want to share your own personal web site with the other forum members? Post a link here. This section is for personal sites only. Sites promoting slide show businesses are acceptable. Please DO NOT link to sites that you use to sell ProShow styles, templates, etc.
peterf

Hi From Scotland.

Postby peterf » Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:02 am

Hi to all, just upgraded from Gold to Producer. The programme is so much more complicated but the similarity to Gold in some respects mean I can produce shows straight away - it will just take time to make really great ones!
Best regards, Peter.

http://www.deephoto.co.uk

Re: Hi From Scotland.

Postby ChrissyC » Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:54 am

Hi Peter, welcome to Producer, make sure you have a good seat belt and strap yourself in, your in for a wild ride learning Producer! It is sooo frustrating and soo fun at the same time. You'll find this forum and the people here very helpful.
Chrissy :D

Postby nannybear » Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:27 am

Hello there and welcome to the forum. It's a wonderful helpful place to be!! Cheers Jan
http://www.janstephens.com or http://www.oilswithjananddonna.com/
Graphic Design, Essential Oils, Click and Grow gardening, Cooking and Merge Dragons - PSP latest - Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
You can find me on Facebook, come visit!!

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby 57Corvette » Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:35 am

Hi Peter,

Welcome to the forum ...... I look forward to your participation with us.

Bob
Nikon D80
ProShow Producer
CS3 Extended
Paint Shop Pro xi

Postby BarbaraC » Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:17 am

Welcome, Peter! There's more collective knowledge here on the forum than probably in the local library, and definitely more characters.

I checked your Web site and it would appear you're a professional photographer. Am I assuming correctly that you offer slide shows as part of the package?

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

peterf

Postby peterf » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:41 am

Thanks to all you good folk, your welcome is very much appreciated. You are quite right Barbara, I have produced many dvd's with psg but have now switched to producer. As I said, the transition isn't too big a leap but I'm excited at the possibilities the new software has to offer. I stumbled onto this site while looking for help and advise and am very glad I did. I have learnt a lot already and am deeply impressed at the way you guys share. I look forward to the time I can reciprocate. All the very best from Scotland, Peter.

Postby HunnyB » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:13 pm

Welcome Peter. Nice to meet you.
HunnyB
PSP4, Canon EOS Rebel T1i, Canon EF70-300mm lens, Dell Studio XPS 9100 desktop w/ blu-ray burner & Windows 7; hpMedia center pc370n desktop; Gateway Laptop; Epson 4990 scanner; hpC5280 Printer; Adobe CS5; QuarkXpress 8

Return to Personal Web Sites