www.trulymemorable.co.uk

Want to share your own personal web site with the other forum members? Post a link here. This section is for personal sites only. Sites promoting slide show businesses are acceptable. Please DO NOT link to sites that you use to sell ProShow styles, templates, etc.
Valued Member

www.trulymemorable.co.uk

Postby Truly M » Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:58 am

Hi all,

i know a lot of you have already checked out my website. it is still not quite finished yet, but for those who haven't yet seen it you can check it out here:-

http://www.trulymemorable.co.uk

let me know what you think. thanks. :wink:

take care
Jen
xx

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby 57Corvette » Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:38 am

Jen

The site is looking good .........I wish you the best of luck with it.

Bob
Nikon D80
ProShow Producer
CS3 Extended
Paint Shop Pro xi

Postby HunnyB » Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:58 am

I like it.

HunnyB
HunnyB
PSP4, Canon EOS Rebel T1i, Canon EF70-300mm lens, Dell Studio XPS 9100 desktop w/ blu-ray burner & Windows 7; hpMedia center pc370n desktop; Gateway Laptop; Epson 4990 scanner; hpC5280 Printer; Adobe CS5; QuarkXpress 8

Valued Member

Postby Truly M » Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:49 pm

Hi guys,
Bob, thanks for your kind words - people like you brighten my day!!!

Hunny?
how do you do it girl?? you have so much trauma and heartache in your life right now and you manage to find time for the rest of us!! you are my inspiration!!! I posted you a quick message on another thread asking how you were and if there was any news. I think I have the latest from your original thread. You are such a strong character and I am proud to know you (a little) keeping everything crossed for a positive outcome for Mark and his family. Try to stay strong - easier said than done, i know, but take strength in knowing that everybody who knows you in our little family is here for you!! i know i can't do much from right over here in the UK, but i believe positive thoughts carry a lot of power!! take good care of you and yours throughout this nightmare. I truly hope you can put it all behind you real soon and you have a happy outcome for all concerned!!

love
Jen
xx

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby Brenda » Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:05 pm

Jen,

Just viewed at your web site and what you have done so far looks good to me. Good luck
fiinishing it.

Brenda

Return to Personal Web Sites