Web Site for the Canton Camera Club of Canton, CT

Want to share your own personal web site with the other forum members? Post a link here. This section is for personal sites only. Sites promoting slide show businesses are acceptable. Please DO NOT link to sites that you use to sell ProShow styles, templates, etc.
photoman

Web Site for the Canton Camera Club of Canton, CT

Postby photoman » Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:39 am

Hi, I administer the Web Site for our camera club. The Canton Camera Club of Canton, CT. better know as CCC.
We enjoy all kinds of photography including conventional Slide film & Digital. A few of our members including myself have produced digital slide shows. There is a link on our Web Site to view the shows on the photodex site.

Here is the link
www.cantoncameraclub.com

Regards,
Tom Malinski
aka Photoman

Postby trulytango » Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:39 am

Hi Tom and Lori

I viewed your New York show and really loved it... the ending made me smile - is that you two guys?

I've seen San Francisco before but I'll go back and view Hawaii soon.

Great camera club website too, very informative.

Regards
Iris

Hello to Canton Camera Club

Postby ngmarsh » Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:42 pm

I am impressed. It also made me smile as I live in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan yet I am a born and raised West Hartford, CT gal.
Wonderful to see the joy of this program connecting us all. Professional comments on your site I can't offer yet as I am in the earyl stages of learning
Nancy

Postby marmart » Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:35 am

Nancy - where do you live in the UP??? We have had 3 kids graduate from Tech and a son-in-law!!

If you ever get down this way, we should have coffee!!

Mary

Return to Personal Web Sites