Re-worked website

Want to share your own personal web site with the other forum members? Post a link here. This section is for personal sites only. Sites promoting slide show businesses are acceptable. Please DO NOT link to sites that you use to sell ProShow styles, templates, etc.
dlvery

Nice site

Postby dlvery » Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:17 am

Your site looks great and your show samplesa re very good. I wanted to let you knoe though that I could view the presenter videos but the real one only plays audio and there is no video. I looked at most of the samples but none of them will play in the real one player. Not sure why.

Otherwise, nice work! Did you do it yourself or did you have it done? I need to get a site up but am intimidated by the video requirements. :? It takes so much time too to pull everyhning together.

Good luck!

Postby czali » Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:20 am

Dlvery,

Thanks for comments. The videos should open in windows media player under IE and under Firefox opens in Quicktime. Not sure why you are having issues with the viewing??

Yes, I did put the site together myself. I used a web builder program called http://www.pablosoftwaresolutions.com/h ... ilder.html . It really gives you a lot of flexibility. Yes, it does take a lot of time to put together but I had a previous site up and running so there was no pressure to get it done. I worked on it when I could and stopped when I was too busy.

Good luck with your site!

Colleen

EdwinL

Your renovated website

Postby EdwinL » Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:56 am

Colleen,

You did a spectacular job of putting together this website, and the content is very well done as well. May you have much success with it!

EdwinL

XaiLo

Postby XaiLo » Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:01 pm

Enjoyed your site very much... creative and very well done. : )

Postby HunnyB » Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:43 pm

Colleen, just saw your website. I like it . Really is professional.
Great job.

HunnyB
HunnyB
PSP4, Canon EOS Rebel T1i, Canon EF70-300mm lens, Dell Studio XPS 9100 desktop w/ blu-ray burner & Windows 7; hpMedia center pc370n desktop; Gateway Laptop; Epson 4990 scanner; hpC5280 Printer; Adobe CS5; QuarkXpress 8

Postby czali » Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:38 pm

HunnyB,

Thanks so much. It is so nice to hear. Things have been really slow but I think they are going to start picking up.

Colleen

Previous

Return to Personal Web Sites