New Website.....

Want to share your own personal web site with the other forum members? Post a link here. This section is for personal sites only. Sites promoting slide show businesses are acceptable. Please DO NOT link to sites that you use to sell ProShow styles, templates, etc.

New Website.....

Postby nannybear » Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:13 pm

I posted on the business applications and probably should have posted here.....

Ok, it is up and running. We have a few more things to tweak, couple of spelling errors on one page, and a please wait while loading on the shows. It was designed by our own Julia Wade and I can't thank her enough. Shows will be replaced as I get pictures for birthdays and weddings that I will have the rights to use but for now it's mostly family.

Comments are welcome but we probably won't change much at this stage, just wanted to share it. Have a great day! Cheers Jan

www.featherstonesolutions.com
http://www.janstephens.com or http://www.oilswithjananddonna.com/
Graphic Design, Essential Oils, Click and Grow gardening, Cooking and Merge Dragons - PSP latest - Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
You can find me on Facebook, come visit!!

Site Admin

Postby MG - Admin » Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:50 pm

I only had a few moments to take a quick look, but my first suggestion would be to tighten up the pages to eliminate the horizontal scrollbar for a minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768. Most sites are designed with this resolution in mind so seeing a scrollbar that doesn't go to anything isn't necessary. It just makes it look cleaner without them. You can also work on the height of the pages a bit to eliminate the vertical scrollbar, too. On some pages there is enough black empty space that you can fit the whole page in without scrollbars. Again, scrolling down to no additional content is not needed.

Did I mention I dislike scrollbars? :-) :D

I think the style looks really nice. Just work on the spacing of the layout and I think it will really look good.

Good luck!

Mike

Postby jeanc » Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:14 pm

VERY nice!

Smiles,
Jean

Postby KellyInAz » Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:10 pm

Jean,

I love your new avatar!!

Kelly

Postby jeanc » Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:07 am

KellyInAz wrote:Jean,