New member website

Want to share your own personal web site with the other forum members? Post a link here. This section is for personal sites only. Sites promoting slide show businesses are acceptable. Please DO NOT link to sites that you use to sell ProShow styles, templates, etc.
Portraitman

New member website

Postby Portraitman » Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:18 am

Hello, I am new to the forum and I hope to post some of our slideshows soon. In the meantime, please visit our website at www.siegelsportraits.com We are a professional photography studio located in Northern California near Sacramento. We are completely digital and specialize in weddings, children and family portraiture. We have been in business for 16 consecutive years.

I hope that you enjoy our work and I have been equally impressed with all of your work.

Postby KellyInAz » Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:04 pm

Absolutely stunning! I'll have to show my husband who is just starting his wedding photography business. Did you design your own site?

Thanks for sharing!
Kelly

Portraitman

Thank You

Postby Portraitman » Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:13 pm

Hi Kelly,

Thank you for the kind words.

Well, I would love to take all of the credit for the site but the company I used for the site design is www.bludomain.com They are in the Denver Area and they sell website templates. Real cool stuff. Even better designs than mine. (It always happens that way, Once you buy yours, something better comes out)

These sites are real affordable and the best part is, it comes complete with a control panel where you can change the content whenever you choose. (color, text and best of all, the photos!)

Tell your husband good luck for me and I wish you guys th best of luck.

By the way, my wife Lee is my best asset and she helps me at every wedding!

Postby nannybear » Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:55 pm

Very nice! Smooth, professional and excellent pictures. Cheers Jan
http://www.janstephens.com or http://www.oilswithjananddonna.com/
Graphic Design, Essential Oils, Click and Grow gardening, Cooking and Merge Dragons - PSP latest - Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
You can find me on Facebook, come visit!!

Return to Personal Web Sites