My Georgia Video Productions Site

Want to share your own personal web site with the other forum members? Post a link here. This section is for personal sites only. Sites promoting slide show businesses are acceptable. Please DO NOT link to sites that you use to sell ProShow styles, templates, etc.
daynad

My Georgia Video Productions Site

Postby daynad » Thu May 03, 2007 3:25 am

Hello all! I am new to the forum. I recently purchased PSP and I know it will be a great asset to my business. I own my own business and it is going well. My business name is Georgia Video Productions. My website can be pulled up by several urls, but I mainly use the full name of www.georgiavideoproductions.com I created the entire site myself by purchasing that template online and then putting it together piece by piece using Homestead.com. It is a nice site to me and believe it or not, I only pay $4.99 a month for it. Last year before I bought that template, I had made one using Yahoo as my hosting company and it was $11.99/month and not near as good as this one. Websites really do help your business, so I highly recommend one if you have a business. Thanks for looking and just wanted to share it! :)

Postby nannybear » Thu May 03, 2007 7:17 am

Very nice! I just started with Yahoo and I am not so impressed with the web abilities. I will check this out.....Thanks for sharing....Cheers Jan
http://www.janstephens.com or http://www.oilswithjananddonna.com/
Graphic Design, Essential Oils, Click and Grow gardening, Cooking and Merge Dragons - PSP latest - Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
You can find me on Facebook, come visit!!

daynad

Postby daynad » Thu May 03, 2007 7:33 am

Well, I like the features more in Homestead than Yahoo, but I didn't want to use their templates, so I bought my own. It came to me in a zipped folder...all in pieces, like a puzzle and I just looked at the original and put it together like it and then made copies of the same page to make my other pages. It took me a while and then I copied and pasted my wording from my Yahoo site and just adjusted it and I had a few new services since then, so I added them to the new site. It is originally a Flash template, but they give it to you in Flash or Static and I was told that Flash sites don't get as good in the search engines as HTML sites, so I chose to do it that way. Thanks for the compliment! :) Good luck with yours!

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby briancbb » Thu May 03, 2007 8:41 am

Some good services there! It is amazing how many people want something like video to DVD.

Just one point you have 'Photo Montages' twice on your home page. One should be Affiliates Services

Brian

daynad

Postby daynad » Thu May 03, 2007 8:44 am

Wow thats been on there a while, lol, thnx, changed it!

Your site

Postby dorarose » Sun May 20, 2007 10:16 am

Very Nice! You must be busy.
Can you say which company you bought the template from?
dorarose
Reg

daynad

Postby daynad » Sun May 20, 2007 10:22 am

Yes, I bought it from templatemonster.com
I am busy, in fact, right now I am completing a large slideshow for our sheriff's dept of the 6th graders that went on the 2007 Washington D.C. Trip last week. I am rendeing the final project now and it is great. I had a lot of orders for it. It is my biggest project of the year as of now. I love my business and wouldn't trade it for any other. :D
Thanks for the compliment.

Return to Personal Web Sites