ProShow Discussion

Want to share your own personal web site with the other forum members? Post a link here. This section is for personal sites only. Sites promoting slide show businesses are acceptable. Please DO NOT link to sites that you use to sell ProShow styles, templates, etc.

ProShow Discussion

Postby im42n8 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:35 am

On my blog, I've posted a kind of introduction to how ProShow does some of its "magic." In it I link the ProShow features of PAN, ZOOM, ROTATION CENTER, LAYER WIDTH AND HEIGHT to each other. While this may not seem like much of anything to some of you, I'm willing to bet that a major number of you will find the discussion more than a little enlightening.

[url=http://fpvp.wordpress.com/proshow-discussions/[/url]

Many of use use the ProShow features without giving them much thought. One of the biggest issues that I remember was WHY wouldn't ProShow import my images at their actual size instead of doing something else that seems quite unexpected? Rotation Center works just fine in some situations that do not involve a layer's corners or sides. When I change its position or size however, why the heck is it so darned difficult to set the same screen location I had before?

Anyway, I think you will find it of interest, if not enlightening.

Have a good day!

Dale
u/d 140527
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Return to Personal Web Sites