Switch to full style
Want to share your own personal web site with the other forum members? Post a link here. This section is for personal sites only. Sites promoting slide show businesses are acceptable. Please DO NOT link to sites that you use to sell ProShow styles, templates, etc.
Post a reply

Re: Finally Done!

Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:13 am

Hi Maggie,
Checked your site yesterday when you first announced but just now able to post. The headaches were worth it all, your site is beauiful and very upscale. Drenched in an artistic flair like none other. Very well done.

Hugs, Stephanie

Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:42 am

Hugs right back at you Stephanie, I'm so pleased you liked it! :-)

Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:16 am

Big Congratulations Maggie. Looks great! :D

Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:24 pm

debngar wrote:Big Congratulations Maggie. Looks great! :D

Thanks Deb! I'm glad you like it! :-)

Fri May 04, 2012 4:30 pm

The website looks fantastic. It has a really elegant and relaxing feel to it. Thanks also for the stylepacks. They are fantastic. Cheers Yvonne :)

Fri May 04, 2012 4:41 pm

Thanks for visiting and your very kind comment! :-)
Maggie

Sat May 05, 2012 11:07 am

What a beautiful site full of beautiful pictures! Really, there is so much there, so much around every corner, and each corner turned shows something as wonderful as the first. I didn't even know you could do something like that with Wordpress, and considering how frustrating a simple wordpress site can be . . . you have my sympathy AND my congratulations!

Sat May 05, 2012 11:37 am

Mac wrote:What a beautiful site full of beautiful pictures! Really, there is so much there, so much around every corner, and each corner turned shows something as wonderful as the first. I didn't even know you could do something like that with Wordpress, and considering how frustrating a simple wordpress site can be . . . you have my sympathy AND my congratulations!

Thank you, Mac, for your wonderful comments. Yes, wordpress can be über-frustrating yet also so impressive. I hate to admit so many moments of feeling utter defeat, complete with tears, sometimes for one tiny thing I couldn't find that would make everything get screwed up and I couldn't tell if I was coming or going. Plugins are great, but finding the one that does what you want and works like you think it will is again, another thing to deal with. I'm happy with it now and people have been very kind and both left comments here and written me through the site. It really brings all the energy back and I've been needing that!
:-)
Maggie
Post a reply