Switch to full style
Want to share your own personal web site with the other forum members? Post a link here. This section is for personal sites only. Sites promoting slide show businesses are acceptable. Please DO NOT link to sites that you use to sell ProShow styles, templates, etc.
Post a reply

Is anyone using Zenfolio

Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:49 pm

Is anyone out there using Zenfolio for their web design and site host? If so what has been your experience with them? I'm very impressed with what I have seen and read and the costs look to be very reasonable. Smugmug looks good too but it looks to me like Zenfolio has more to offer for the money.

Doug

Re: Is anyone using Zenfolio

Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:19 am

duglas50 wrote:Is anyone out there using Zenfolio for their web design and site host? If so what has been your experience with them? I'm very impressed with what I have seen and read and the costs look to be very reasonable. Smugmug looks good too but it looks to me like Zenfolio has more to offer for the money.

Doug

Hello,

Sorry, I did not see your post earlier.

I use Zenfolio, for a few months now, and I like it very much .
It is very easy to customize, easy to load pictures, and the blog is easy to set-up.
I used it eveyday while travelling lately and keep my relatives informed about our trip.
I will probably drop jAlbum and move all my pictures to Zenfolio Galeries.

My subscription is "unlimited".
You can see a comparizon of their plans here : http://www.zenfolio.com/zf/all-features.aspx

You can have a look to ly Zenfolio page here :http://miclod.zenfolio.com/
but it is in french !!

Regards,
Michelle

Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:10 am

Michelle,
Thanks for your reply. I also decided to go with Zenfolio and I'm glad I did. I went with their premium plan. Here's a link to my site if you would like to see it www.familyheritagephotography.com

Doug

Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:58 pm

Hi Doug

The photographs on your site are fantastic..I look forward to seeing more great shots from you.

Cheers

Doug (also) :D

Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:00 pm

Hi Michelle

The same with your photographs they look amazing....

Cheers

Doug :D

Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:28 am

andrewd wrote:Hi Michelle

The same with your photographs they look amazing....

Cheers

Doug :D

Hi Doug,

Thanks for your comments. I still have a lot of work to do as I have plenty of photos to add.
This takes time, and was really very busy by others things lately.

Regards,
Michelle

Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:01 pm

Hi Doug.

Excellent choice (as I am sure you are finding out, now). At a time ago, I had also debated which choice to make, between Zenfolio and Smugmug. Both were nice, but the former just seemed to be a bit more polished. I liked everything about it and, in my relationship with Zenfolio, never experienced even one iota with Zenfolio. Their customer service department (though very seldom needed) were always prompt, and extremely helpful. Due to financial constraints I had to step away from my subscription. But things will better, for me, and I WILL be heading back that way, again.

By the way, you have a very nice layout, there, and your photos are top knotch. Very impressive, indeed.

Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:00 pm

Hi Nathan,
Thanks, for your kind comments. It's good to know your experience with Zenfolio was good. So far everything I've heard about them has been good and since I starting using them I know I made the right decision. To me it's so much easier use and update than other web hosting sites and the support you get is top notch.

Doug

Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:06 pm

Hi Doug (also),
I appreciate your comments. I'm glad you enjoyed the photographs on my web site. I hope to update my site as frequently as possible (at least that's my intent).

Doug

Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:45 pm

You are quite welcome. Also, just to let you know, I am going to bookmark your Zenfolio site. I will be jaunting back there, from time to time, to see what else you may have uploaded there. I never get full of seeing good photographic work.
Post a reply