FPVP Blog

Want to share your own personal web site with the other forum members? Post a link here. This section is for personal sites only. Sites promoting slide show businesses are acceptable. Please DO NOT link to sites that you use to sell ProShow styles, templates, etc.

FPVP Blog

Postby im42n8 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:22 pm

I finally broke down and started a blog. It's DEFINITELY NOT the same as creating a web site. What a difference! Plus, it's a site for learning how to use Producer (and to some extent Gold). Hope you all find it a useful site.

This is the site: http://fenimorephotovideos.com/blog/

My intention is to provide a place for tips/hints/tutorials/etc that range from the basic to the complex. I'll add material from time to time and update stuff I've already provided here at this forum. This is to provide a quick and easy to access location for ProShow usability info that should augment what you find here at the ProShow Enthusiasts Forum.

Come on by and visit. Give me some ideas for topics to present or ask questions about how to accomplish things in Producer/Gold and I'll answer to the best of my abilities. If you have a question, it's possible that others have the same question.

Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Return to Personal Web Sites