my website

Want to share your own personal web site with the other forum members? Post a link here. This section is for personal sites only. Sites promoting slide show businesses are acceptable. Please DO NOT link to sites that you use to sell ProShow styles, templates, etc.

Re: my website

Postby Ron » Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:18 pm

Also, you are using copyrighted music, if I'm not mistaken. You must be very careful doing that to avoid setting yourself up for a copyright infringement claim.

Hi Tracy
Just to continue the great advice JEMedia gave you ... Copyright infringement is a serious offense that hit me personally and should not be taken lightly unless you have a big petty cash fund. Mine was not for the music but for the use of 1 photograph that I used from online of a famiily reunion, is was a low quality photo that I used as a thumbnail, nonetheless it cost me. I see numerous photos on your home page that I hope you have the rights for, if not I would recommend you replacing them ASAP.
Just My 2 Cents
Good Luck
Ron
PS: It takes a bit of time to create a site - your heading in the proper direction, 100% improvement over original but with some work ahead.
"Family over Friends" "Night over Day" "Nikon over Canon" "Gravy over Everything"

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby stickgirl » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:10 am

Copyright infringement is a serious offense that hit me personally and should not be taken lightly ...

I'm glad you mentioned that Ron. Most are under the impression that it won't happen to them.

Kathy

Postby earthlingirl » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:48 am

Thank you everyone for all the comments and support.

Have a great Day!

Previous

Return to Personal Web Sites