Fill your captions with color in motion

Want to share your own personal web site with the other forum members? Post a link here. This section is for personal sites only. Sites promoting slide show businesses are acceptable. Please DO NOT link to sites that you use to sell ProShow styles, templates, etc.

Fill your captions with color in motion

Postby BarbaraC » Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:57 am

For those of you who aren't subscribers, there's a new article at ProShowThink describing an old trick for creating dynamic color in captions: Captions with Color in Motion

For subscribers: My apologies for the link to nowhere that you received the other day. It was caused by an unruly mouse. :D

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Re: Fill your captions with color in motion

Postby tdew » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:15 am

Thanks Barbara, That's one that I'd forgotten. I will make a note for future use.
Is it just me or are others finding the black text on deep red background a difficult read?

Postby BarbaraC » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:28 am

Weird. It isn't black on red at all. It's black on tan. I wonder why it's turning red for you.

Barbara

Esteemed Member

Postby just4fun » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:43 am

I tried to subscribe to one of the newletter last week and got my email returned. It was not yours, but is there anywhere in the forum that we can find a list of all the newletters etc of various subscribers. I would love to sign up for them (after Christmas, I am getting nothing done, thankfully, we are going to one of the daughters!).
Vivian

Postby tdew » Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:08 am

BarbaraC wrote:Weird. It isn't black on red at all. It's black on tan. I wonder why it's turning red for you.

Barbara

It's better now. The inside tan box wasn't showing up before and I was just getting the outside red background.
Thanks.

Postby BarbaraC » Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:47 am

Vivian, there isn't a listing of newsletters and blogs, but just pay attention to people's signatures where you'll either spot where to go directly for blogs or where you can go to people's web sites and check for newsletters.

That's a heck of a thing to get a subscription email bounced back at you. The poor person probably didn't mean for it to be bad at all.

Barbara

Return to Personal Web Sites