Sizing & positioning photos in styles

Want to share your own personal web site with the other forum members? Post a link here. This section is for personal sites only. Sites promoting slide show businesses are acceptable. Please DO NOT link to sites that you use to sell ProShow styles, templates, etc.

Sizing & positioning photos in styles

Postby BarbaraC » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:09 am

Something I periodically advise people to do when adjusting photos in slide styles is to not use zoom or pan but to crop the photo instead. It's explained in "Crop for Style" over at the ProShowThink blog.

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Esteemed Member

Re: Sizing & positioning photos in styles

Postby rlsu » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:25 am

Hi Barbara,
I do this a little differently. I crop the picture in Proshow and when the style has duplicates of the photo, I use the copy function in proshow so I don't have to remember or write down any settings. Just right click on the copy button on the editing tab and select "copy to other layers". Choose all the different layers that have the duplicate picture. I don't know if this feature is available for Gold users. I love that there are so many different ways to accomplish the same task in this program!
Michelle

Postby BarbaraC » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:18 am

I'm going to steal that one from you! I rarely use most of the copy functions because the more complicated ones always lead me into disaster, but not everyone is like me. I hope. :D

Done! Copied and pasted your words into the article, giving you full credit for knowing what I didn't.

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Esteemed Member

Postby rlsu » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:31 pm

Thanks Barbara!
This forum has taught me so much and I am finally feel that I am learning enough to be able to contribute. :D
Michelle

Return to Personal Web Sites