The Show Wizard - Tutorial and Review

Want to share your own personal web site with the other forum members? Post a link here. This section is for personal sites only. Sites promoting slide show businesses are acceptable. Please DO NOT link to sites that you use to sell ProShow styles, templates, etc.
Robert Barnett

The Show Wizard - Tutorial and Review

Postby Robert Barnett » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:42 am

This is a combination of a tutorial and review of the new show wizard in 4.5 and three ways that I would use it. There is also a sample show available for viewing at the link below.

http://www.pcreviewonline.com

Robert

Re: The Show Wizard - Tutorial and Review

Postby rpark01 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:28 pm

Fantastic tutorial! Very informative on each step and I agree on your observations about the good and bad points.
The only problem was that your audio (song) kept drowning out your voice along the way. Otherwise - well done and recommended viewing.
Thank you

Robert Barnett

Postby Robert Barnett » Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:01 pm

Thanks for the feedback. I will have to remember that when previewing to keep the talk down so that you don't miss anything. Funny how something small like that can turn in to something big. I will take a listen and if its too bad I will redo it.

Robert

Robert Barnett

Postby Robert Barnett » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:25 am

I wanted to let everyone know that I have updated the video and the sample show. I corrected the voice over issue mentioned above. The new video and show are available at:

http://www.pcreviewonline.com

Please note that if you have already watched the previous version that this version is different and I included a few more things.

Robert

Esteemed Member

Postby Robino » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:03 pm

Excellent -- I did not think I would have a use for the wizard except in short segments, but I have an African Safari show to put together and they tell me there are 1800 photos (plus video) -- seeing what the wizard can do, I can finally breathe again. Keep up the great tutorials.

Robin

Postby PaulS » Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:24 pm

Thanks for the informative tutorial. I'm three days away from being eligible for a loyalty upgrade from PSG to PSP and looking forward to it. BTW, based on your image filenames, it's good to see another Pentax user. :D

Paul

Robert Barnett

Postby Robert Barnett » Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:46 pm

Former Pentax user. I had a K10D, K20D, K2000, K100 (converted to infrared only) and K7. I sold all of them an I am now a Canon EOS 7D user.

Robert

Postby bjquilts63 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:02 am

Thank you so much for the great review of the wizzard. I am a new user to Gold but I found enough similarities in the programs to be useful. Especially the music addition. I was unsure how to remove the dead sound at the beginning of the second song.
Barbara

Robert Barnett

Postby Robert Barnett » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:42 am

Glad to help.

Robert

Postby mudcat » Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:00 am

Robert,

I too enjoyed your tutorial and have learned from it and your previous tutorials as well. I agreed with many of your observations/suggestions for improvements in the 'next' version. Through my own trial and error and tutorials like yours, I am appreciating the versatility and potential of Producer more and more. I hope you will continue adding tutorials--I find your thought processes and explanations to be very clear and useful.

Thanks again!

mudcat

Postby inthegarden » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:08 pm

Thank you - this was immensely helpful!!!

Return to Personal Web Sites