Photo Gallery for Website

Want to share your own personal web site with the other forum members? Post a link here. This section is for personal sites only. Sites promoting slide show businesses are acceptable. Please DO NOT link to sites that you use to sell ProShow styles, templates, etc.

Photo Gallery for Website

Postby cheljour » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:57 pm

I use Yahoo Site Builder to create my pages in my site. Does anyone know how to do a photo gallery? Or do i use an external software to build it?

Thanks.

Re: Photo Gallery for Website

Postby Mokummer » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:48 pm

Hi cheljour

I’m not familiar with Yahoo Site Builder and what it can do but you can usually integrate other program results into HTML based software.
Here is a very good standalone program called Jalbum (freeware, web album software) that you can use and paste the made design into your web site.

Have a look at their web site: http://jalbum.net/

Good luck! :)
Mokummer

Postby cheljour » Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:16 am

Thanks. I am going to try it. I will let you know how it works.

Cheljour

Hatter

Postby Hatter » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:21 am

I second the recommendation for JAlbum. I use it for the photo galleries on my own site.
The main site is written with Serif WebPlus and I did the galleries separately with JAlbum and included a link to the galleries from the main site.

Gareth

Postby cheljour » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:10 am

Thanks guys. I downloaded it and played with it briefly. I think it will work perfectly. I am at work now and cant try to put on my site but will as soon as i get home. Do you know how to delete and album that i created and published just as a "try out" album? I dont want to leave that album up. I just tried it out.

Thanks.
Cheljour

Return to Personal Web Sites