ryansmithfoto.com

Want to share your own personal web site with the other forum members? Post a link here. This section is for personal sites only. Sites promoting slide show businesses are acceptable. Please DO NOT link to sites that you use to sell ProShow styles, templates, etc.
ryansmith

ryansmithfoto.com

Postby ryansmith » Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:27 pm

this is my online portfolio. eventually it would be nice to be able to post slideshow on the site

http://www.ryansmithfoto.com

Postby trulytango » Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:36 pm

Hi Ryan

I really like your website portfolio, especially the animals, children and Photoshop sections! The pictures are so good... your slideshows are going to be brilliant!

This is a great place to learn everything you will need to know about PSG/PSP... enjoy!

Iris

Location: First house on the right after you go around the curve...(John Lennon is on my shirt)

Postby imabeatlelover » Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:40 am

Hi Ryan...You are a wonderful photographer! VERY talented. I love the Dalmatian! I have a Dal and she just turned 10 years old the other day. I wish you lived closer (in fact, I LOVE the UK!!) ......I'd be sure to hire you to take her photo! I can't wait to see your slideshow...........All the best!......Pat

ryansmith

Postby ryansmith » Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:31 pm

thank you for the kind words. and as far as where i live.....UK? huh? where did you get that from? i live in southern california. im new to the forum and havent posted any shows on photodex but keep an eye out for me and let me know what you think when you see them.

thank you

Location: First house on the right after you go around the curve...(John Lennon is on my shirt)

Postby imabeatlelover » Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:32 pm

Hi Ryan....Sorry. I was looking at someone else's location and thought it was yours. Senility is not pretty (smile). Ok....You are right next door to AZ then! Except you get to see the ocean ....... LUCKY!!!! I still meant what I said though, you're a great photographer!~~~~~~~~~~Pat

shoebox

Postby shoebox » Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:19 am

Ryan,

Very nice.

When the intro loads, it's not obvious to the user that they have to click on Gallery to see your work, unless the move the mouse around. Other than that very nice. I love the phtography, you are very talented in what you do.

Q: On Picture1.jpg in the photoshop album.. Ashley. Could you share how you create that layout? The text effect is obvious. I've been looking for a way to frame some of my photos like the frames you use around the three pix.

ryansmith

edges

Postby ryansmith » Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:50 pm

eli,

the edges were created using autofx software PGE 6.0. the website is autofx.com. it has lots of edges. but there are really only about 10 that that i've actually used.

shoebox

Postby shoebox » Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:13 pm

Cool, I thought so. I've started creating my own edges. Your work is awesome by the way. Keep up the good work!

Return to Personal Web Sites