The Jenny Zarem Effect

Want to share your own personal web site with the other forum members? Post a link here. This section is for personal sites only. Sites promoting slide show businesses are acceptable. Please DO NOT link to sites that you use to sell ProShow styles, templates, etc.

Re: The Jenny Zarem Effect

Postby dinkrobinson » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:28 pm

The resolution is fine; 2428x3642
When I originally put the pictures in the show before I render it as a video they are fine. Maybe I will try it again. Now it is not just about this being a really cool idea, now I just need to know I can get it done! Thanks. I will let you know. But if you think of anything else please let me know.
Thanks

Postby dinkrobinson » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:42 pm

The Resolution is fine 2428x3642. When I originally put the pictures in a show they are fine. It is when I render it into a video and put it in a new show that they get fuzzy.
In the create video dialog box -Video Preset-type -I put Custom right? Anything else doesn't seem to allow me to choose the vidro type (Mpeg2)
Let me know if you can think of anything else that I mught be doing wrong.
Thanks~

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby VernonRobinson » Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:15 am

that is strange. Evn with extreme zooming, you should have plenty of resolution. You have confirmed this because you say the original JPEG/MPEG conversion is fine. The resulting background movie plays fine without any issues before you add it back in to your final project?

-Vernon

Postby Oldguy » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:51 am

Thank You for the instructions!

Previous

Return to Personal Web Sites