Switch to full style
This area is for member suggested challenges using ProShow Producer only. See top thread for challenge rules.
Post a reply

Golden Oldies - Imabeatlelovers PORTFOLIO

Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:07 pm

Portfilio is a show made by Pat (Imabeatlelover) that showcases her true artistic talent. If you get a chance I suggest you take a look. I think you will agree.

The original topic has long since disappeared.

Ben

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 0423&alb=0

EDIT: The Topic for PORTFOLIO has been revived/renewed in the Sample Shows catagory for PSP. So if you want to comment on the show just go there and post your comment.
Last edited by hardsoftware on Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Golden Oldies - Imabeatlelovers PORTFOLIO

Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:16 pm

I am so glad you introduced us to this one Ben by adding it to the Golden Oldies. It is definitely one that stays with you long after the show ends. Beautiful work Pat! You can add me to your admiration list. Beautiful, absolutely beautiful art.

Hugs,
Stephanie

Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:30 am

This absolutely ought to be posted in the Sample Shows section, and I'm going off this very minute to ask that Pat repost it. I've never seen it before, and I'll bet a lot of others haven't either.

I'm off and running.

Barbara

Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:16 am

Thank you Ben, Stephanie and Barbara....what kind words. I really appreciate having friends like you! I am blessed.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Pat

Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:55 pm

Enjoyed this one a lot :!:
Post a reply