Golden Oldie - Walking with the Dead

This area is for member suggested challenges using ProShow Producer only. See top thread for challenge rules.

Golden Oldie - Walking with the Dead

Postby trulytango » Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:38 am

Hi there

A long time favourite of mine is 'Walking with the Dead' by Mac. Truly inspirational - a great marriage of images, subtle effects and music.

Sadly I can't find the original thread for this one, so here's the link to the show itself:

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 1483&alb=0

Iris 8)

Re: Golden Oldie - Walking with the Dead

Postby BarbaraC » Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:07 am

I just tried to find the original thread too, but without any success. It wasn't so long ago that it would have been purged because of age, could it? Anyway, I remember this show so well that I even remember a lot of the individual images. Anyone who hasn't seen it should hurry right out there and watch.

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Postby debngar » Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:45 am

I don't remember ever seeing this show. This is an interesting use of B&W, a good combination of interesting layering and careful timing to the soundtrack. Anyone know if Mac is around so he could re-post it to the Sample Show area? It also deserves to be resurrected, considering the theme and all. :shock: :D
Debbie
Photography http://deborah-green.com

Postby Bighousedaddy » Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:04 am

Walking with the dead is an Incredible show... walking with the dead should be placed in a permanent listing along with others as a teaching show... Can't someone make a peranent location for shows like this for everyone to learn from???

K
Love and Peace
Kenn aka Bighousedaddy <><

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby hardsoftware » Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:40 pm

I might add that Walking With the Dead was created in GOLD. No keyframes in this one. Great job. The orignnal topic was deleted back when mike made the move to a new host and a lot of topics were deleted.

Ben
PSG, & Producer 3,4 and 5. Photo Editing: PS Elements 2.0 & 5.0, Premier Elements 3.0,

PHOTODEX GALLERY: http://www.photodex.com/share/hardsoftware
UnEmployed, and getting pretty good at it!
Facebook look for Ben R. Baca.

Postby ChrissyC » Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:07 pm

I missed this show, wow, what a show this is! my eyeballs were all over the screen. Thank you Iris for bringing this to the surface so we all could see it, some for the first time and again for others..I think you could call this a Masterpiece.
Chrissy
Last edited by ChrissyC on Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby nannybear » Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:26 pm

There are so many masterpieces, different techniques, so many members now! Poor Mike would go crazy trying to know what to keep and what to purge. This is so much a keeper, just like Peter Frampton's shows and so many others. We "oldies" will just have to keep bringing them up.....lol :lol: plus all the new members who are coming out of the gate with brilliant shows as well! Maybe the thing to do is make sure your "Photodex" name is in your signature so everyone knows where to go and browse....or Mike maybe there could be one more column in the member list? lol

Cheers all, Jan
http://www.janstephens.com or http://www.oilswithjananddonna.com/
Graphic Design, Essential Oils, Click and Grow gardening, Cooking and Merge Dragons - PSP latest - Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
You can find me on Facebook, come visit!!

Postby BarbaraC » Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:53 am

Jan, you're right. Just a few members put their Photodex name in their signature, and though it's true that a lot of us use the same name for both here and there, not all of us do. I know I don't. How about putting that suggestion down in Odds & Ends until Mike sees how brilliant you are and gives us the ability to add this to the little collection sitting beneath our avatars? 8)

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Return to PSP - Challenges