Switch to full style
This area is for member suggested challenges using ProShow Producer only. See top thread for challenge rules.
Post a reply

Re: Sept/Oct 08 - "STUCK" - Debbie

Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:45 am

Msilva and Sixty Vette,

Thanks for watching.

If loading presents a problem, I have this one also on YouTube for quicker loading. Of course the YouTube playback quality and size of screen is awful. But the images in this show were not that carefully shot! I just wanted to tell a funny story.

"Stuck" - (YouTube)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_T5xPG4zW0&fmt=18

Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:01 am

Oh, I remember this one, it is funny. I had a 5 disc cd player do the same thing, drawer wouldn't open. I understand your frustration LOL!

Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:42 pm

Thanks, really enjoyed it!! I could relate to
much of it!! LOL
Merry Christmas!!!

Forrest

Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:32 pm

:lol: :lol: Loved your show, remember video's getting chewed and stuck :lol:

Glyn

Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:52 am

Twodoor, Forrest and Glyn

LOL - I can't believe this old hastily-made show with the crummy pictures was dredged up again but glad you all found it somehow entertaining. :lol:

:) Merry Christmas to you also - thanks.

Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:55 pm

Well this was made before my time Nonetheless Good Stuff lives on

MY KIND OF SHOW

Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:20 pm

Ha! Before my time too, but just as enjoyable and hilarious, I'm sure!
:-)
Maggie

Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:36 pm

Thanks Maggie and Pixelpusher for watching this silly old show.

There are quite a few other members that are much better at telling a good story and have some really good shows in the archives. Check out the golden oldies in this Challenges section. A number of veteran users who don't post as much these days have produced a fair share of entertaining shows.

Some old forum show links may not work properly since Photodex's switch to the newer website format. If not, give a shout and maybe someone can help point you in the right direction to find a link that does work. Usually if you know the person's Photodex member album name, you can substitute that one for yours and can browse through the person's shows. Often (but not always) the forum member's handle is the same as their album name.
Post a reply