Switch to full style
This area is for member suggested challenges using ProShow Producer only. See top thread for challenge rules.
Post a reply

Re: JULY 08

Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:02 am

HunnyB/Barbara

I like the idea of a "How To". We're moving and I was thinking of doing one for whoever buys on how to maintain the pond. Should be interesting - just wish I could have captured a picture last week when the dead mouse was floating in the strainer basket. I lost it when I pulled it out. Glad it landed back in its spot 'cause I had to have the neighbor (8 yr old) come and get rid of it for me. I DON'T DO MICE! Will have to be creative with that one.
Look forward to creating something for July if that is the contest.

Theresa

Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:46 am

I have an idea for a "how to" show!!!!
Now I hope I can figure out "how to" find the time to do it.
:lol:

Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:46 pm

HunnyB,

I just took 211 pictures of the 2 girls next door making water balloons. My son and husband are away right now and I heard lots of laughing outside. I have a few ideas now! Mowing the lawn while the husband is gone - could really do a number on that one :D

Theresa

Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:05 pm

Theresa, it sounds like you could do at least two separate shows. Maybe three or four. Now, don't let us down!

Barbara

Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:32 am

I like the idea of a "how to"....problem is i'm back at work now in the hight of the coaching season so i might not get the time.

Maybe i could do a show on "How to...return the coach to the depot in one piece" :lol:

Stu

Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:10 am

Stu, you can take your camera with you to work, can't you? Or would taking your camera cause the coach (bus) to never make it back to the depot (garage) in one piece? (Parentheses added for all us Americans. :wink: )

Barbara

Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:06 am

Barbara,
The How To could be How Not To right now for me. The mischievious side of me is coming out! I read a different thread of BigHouseDaddy's 3 days - yesterday, today and tomorrow. I like that take on how many days you have. I just have to get busy and make one with one of those ideas.
Theresa

Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:18 am

I've always preferred The Great Now. Nothing to regret from yesterday and nothing to worry about for the future because neither one exists. Essentially, it's life as a dog or, come to think of it, as a teenaged boy.

Anyone notice that the smilies no longer work?

Barbara

Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:26 am

:?: :?: :wink: :roll: :twisted: 8) :lol: :x

How are we Brits going to convey our emotions??

Mike?

Ah! That's better... I'm a real happy bunny once more :lol:

Re: Challenge Show JULY 08

Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:06 am

I probally will not be able to do a July Challenge Show.
But for those who want to - I am replying to this post to get it to the top again.
:D

Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:11 am

I'm wondering if the challenge might be better off postponed. It's summertime in this hemisphere where most of us live--Australians and New Zealanders mustn't take offense--and people are out and about and off somewhere exhausting themselves on restful vacations. Sample shows seem to be few and far between, no doubt because everyone's out getting sunburned and spraining their ankles.

Maybe the challenge would be better placed in September?

Barbara

Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:31 am

That is fine with me. Guess if anyone does one, that's okay.
If not, we will wait like you say MS Barbara. You da man. :D

Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:03 am

HunnyB wrote:You da man. :D

Good Lord! Better go check. :shock:

Barbara

Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:16 am

Good Lord! Better go check. :shock:

Barbara - Thanks for the good laugh! You are too funny.

Kathy

Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:31 am

LOL Barbara ----- rut ro --- we are drifting :D
Post a reply