Switch to full style
This area is for member suggested challenges using ProShow Producer only. See top thread for challenge rules.
Post a reply

Challenge Show JULY 08

Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:38 pm

CHECK BARBARA'S POST BELOW FOR THE JULY 08 CHALLENGE.

Does anyone have an idea for July?
Or should we wait for maybe the fall?

If you want something for now, what about a summer theme.
Or have a show about the beach or water. Just a thought.
And of course, keeping it around 1 or 2 minutes.

Let me know what ya'll think. :D
Last edited by HunnyB on Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Any ideas for JULY 08

Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:31 am

What about a how-to show? It needn't be at all serious. For instance and for some unknown reason, I one day photographed the process of making a sandwich, which my son was building. It began with the inevitable head in refrigerator, then proceeded to the actual building, went through the mess on the counter, a single shot of a sandwich being eaten, and then an empty plate containing only a few crumbs. How many of such processes do we all go through each day? Laundry, searching for the car keys, choosing clothes, dealing with bills, and so on. Knowing the wonderfully bent minds on this forum, I bet we could be in for a treat of laughter.

Just a thought.

Barbara

Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:45 am

Hi girls

I like both ideas... but the 'How to...' floats my boat the most :lol:

I'll keep an eye on this thread to see what others come up with

TTFN
Iris

Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:22 am

Iris, if you can create a how-to for finding car keys, many of us would be eternally grateful.

Barbara

Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:05 am

I like both ideas, the how to sounds fun...but my grandson out in the pool would be fun to, that is if I finally get the guts to actually post a show! Barbara did you find your keys?? look in the fridge, I'm so absent minded I often find very strange things in my fridge! HA
Chrissy

Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:01 am

Chrissy, you could combine your grandson with a how-to. "How to Drip Your Way Through the House," for instance.

I don't want to find my car keys. If I can't find them, then I don't have to go grocery shopping.

Barbara

Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:08 am

What a good idea!!! drip your way through the house LOLOL I love it! speaking of grocery shopping, yuck I have to do that today, it's very smoky here with the fires burning, almost looks like a London Pea soup! I have 4 boys in my house, all of who eat like line backers, they know me by name at Costco!
Chrissy

Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:08 am

Barbara, your idea sounds great.

That's what we will do....okay?

Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:22 am

Just watch. I won't have the time to join the fun. How dumb is that? I invite everyone to a party and then I don't show up.

Barbara

Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:57 am

I know what you mean Barbara. I hope I have time to join the challenge tooooo :D

Re: JULY 08

Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:51 pm

HunnyB, we can be known as the ghostly hostesses. Here in spirit.

Barbara

Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:21 pm

Maybe I will do a show on "How to be a ghostly hostess" :lol:

Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:34 pm

Jan, you can supply a link to nowhere. I'm good at that. Maybe I should do it.

Barbara

Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:58 pm

I have just been asked to start doing wedding shows for a photographer.
She has 2 shows ready for me right now. So, I REALLY may have to be a ghostly hostess :!:

Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:29 am

You can be here in spirit.

Barbara
Post a reply