June Challenge - China

This area is for member suggested challenges using ProShow Producer only. See top thread for challenge rules.

June Challenge - China

Postby LouLou » Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:27 am

Here's my entry for the June Challenge.. loulou

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 2459&alb=0
Enjoy life! This is not a dress rehearsal!

Re: June Challenge - China

Postby trulytango » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:17 am

Great show LouLou... the music really set the pace and the images flowed along with it. Looks like you enjoyed this challenge.. I know I have! We have all certainly come up with different angles and approaches. Maybe we should get Hunny to set the topic every month!

Well done with all the effects, especially the range of colours.

TTFN
Iris

Postby newtcruiser » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:22 am

Loved the show Loulou. The music was just right and I really liked what you did with the pics. These challenges are so cool. Thanks for sharing.

Linda :lol:

Postby HunnyB » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:44 am

Oh my. I am speechless.
That was a triple fabulous presentation.
I did not want it to end. Everything was perfect.

Your use of transitions showcased that WHEN DONE RIGHT, great effects can be achieved.
You have proven, that these techniques provided by ProShow make one heck of a show.
Your choice of music was the icing on the cake. Delicious.

This would be a wonderful SCREEN SAVER.
All of these challenge shows could be.
Seems like a whole new avenue for the slideshow business. ummmmm. :?:
Do people get paid for creating screen savers?
Right before I clicked on this particular show, I was thinking that watching everyone's unique and
brilliant take on this month's challenge has been so much fun and almost breathtaking to watch.
We are certainly a talented bunch of people. :wink:

I am glad everyone is enjoying my idea for the challenge.
Can't even remember how it came to me.
Anyone up for an idea for maybe July/August?

June has just begun, hopefully more of our "garden friends" will create and share for this month. :D
Heck, I may even do another one this month. It was a learning tool for me.
And I NEED the practice!!!!

Again, LOULOU, you did one smashing job girlfriend.

HunnyB
HunnyB
PSP4, Canon EOS Rebel T1i, Canon EF70-300mm lens, Dell Studio XPS 9100 desktop w/ blu-ray burner & Windows 7; hpMedia center pc370n desktop; Gateway Laptop; Epson 4990 scanner; hpC5280 Printer; Adobe CS5; QuarkXpress 8

Postby LouLou » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:20 pm

Thank you Iris, Linda and Hunny for your kind and encouraging remarks! This forum sure can be a boost to your ego :D ! Hunny, it's funny that when you suggested this challenge, I had already started manipulating that photo that I used.. it just was something I was using to fool around with photoshop with... seemed to work for this particular show.. It was a really fun challenge and I'm glad to be a part of it....I agree, there's a LOT of talent on this forum......(I often wonder if the creators of the program ever watch :?: ) thanks again Loulou

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby 57Corvette » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:27 pm

Loulou,

Great job with this ........... everyone is so talented in this group. Nice photo manipulation and great work with key frames. Another job well done.

Bob
Nikon D80
ProShow Producer
CS3 Extended
Paint Shop Pro xi

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby seektheburd » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:43 pm

Hi LouLou,
That was a GRAND entry! Along with the right music and transitions, your single picture techniques turned into an unique and fun presentation to watch. Kudos to you. You did a great job!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Photodex Gallery: http://www.photodex.com/share/stephanieseek

HP Pavilion p6580t Desktop;Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit; i5-750 Quad-Core; 1.5GB NVIDIA GeForce GT 230.
Photodex Producer 5
Adobe Photoshop CS6
Pinnacle Studio 14 Ultimate Collection

BethS

Postby BethS » Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:41 pm

Well that was just GREAT!!!!

I really need to investigate more of what Producer can do. Please tell me something......did you use alot of transitions within a slide as opposed to the external (you know - before and after) transitions? I started with Gold and am still in that Gold frame of mind and trying to get used to everything that can be done with keyframing.

Loved the show!
Beth

Postby nannybear » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:45 pm

That was nothing short of brilliant, loved the music and you pulled it just perfectly together. Just reminds me that the possibilities are so endless and the learning never stops. Well we have done so far:

January - Masking Challenge
February - Music Challenge
March - Over the top
April - Using all the same pics

May came and went and now June with one photo..... hmmmmmm let me think on that for July, and idea is brewing in my little brain.......hugs Jan
http://www.janstephens.com or http://www.oilswithjananddonna.com/
Graphic Design, Essential Oils, Click and Grow gardening, Cooking and Merge Dragons - PSP latest - Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
You can find me on Facebook, come visit!!

Postby HunnyB » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:52 pm

Beth, I bet the transitions were used both ways. Really makes the possiblities endless.

HunnyB
HunnyB
PSP4, Canon EOS Rebel T1i, Canon EF70-300mm lens, Dell Studio XPS 9100 desktop w/ blu-ray burner & Windows 7; hpMedia center pc370n desktop; Gateway Laptop; Epson 4990 scanner; hpC5280 Printer; Adobe CS5; QuarkXpress 8

Postby cherub » Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:57 am

This was really great Loulou. You chose some very interesting manipulations of the picture itself - I enjoyed the coloring very much.
And the rotations and screen changes in Producer enhanced your color games even more. I really enjoyed it!

Postby LouLou » Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:49 pm

Mona, Beth and Jan... I'm glad you liked my China show.. it was a fun challenge... what's next??? Beth, Hunny was right, I used the "internal" and "external" transitions throughout the show... I just don't remember exactly on which particular slides though.. Thanks to all who watched.. Loulou

Postby ChrissyC » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:28 pm

WOW loulou, I also am speechless, this show was fantastic, I didn't want it to end either, my eyes were dancing all over my screen....way COOL loulou :)
I hope I can do that someday!
Chrissy

Return to PSP - Challenges