2008 April Challenge--Financial District

This area is for member suggested challenges using ProShow Producer only. See top thread for challenge rules.
ProShow Hall of Fame

2008 April Challenge--Financial District

Postby seektheburd » Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:28 am

Hello,
Here's my humble submission for the monthly challenge. Except for one masking slide used on "Crystal Cathedral Of Commerce", and picture 9194 blurred for the overall background, the demo was created using Producer only. The music is Digital Juice StackTraxx "Money Market." Thanks Wendy for the pictures provided for April's challenge!

Time: 2:17
Size: 7.81 MB

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... alb=125084

Hugs,
Stephanie

Ps-I just checked the show online via laptop and noticed it is jerky. I also went ahead checking the online version on my desktop but that played correctly. I'll upload again later today if other's experience the same thing.

Postby cherub » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:17 am

The show runs fine Stephanie, and you did an amazing job!!
Very smooth and interesting game of masks and forms.
I never asked for a template in this forum before, but now I do. Will you please share the template for this show ?

Creativity and Talent!

Postby SandyB » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:40 am

Great job Stephanie!
Fast paced and fun to watch!
All elements worked together to showcase the Financial District.
Excellent!
Sandy
Connecting Who You Are With What You Love To Do

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby 57Corvette » Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:22 am

Stephanie,

That was good enough to be used as a professional promotion for the City..... great job with the masks.

Bob
Nikon D80
ProShow Producer
CS3 Extended
Paint Shop Pro xi

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby seektheburd » Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:12 am

Hi Mona, Sandy, and Bob,

Thanks for taking the time to watch my submission and commenting. I was worried it was a bit "out there" so glad to hear you liked it. It is far from professional but alot of fun creating. Smiles. These challenges are a great venue to try different things. And thanks Mona for letting me know it played correctly on your end.

As for sharing a template of the entire show, due to past experiences I will decline. I don't mind sharing a template of a slide or two since that is what this forum is all about, learning, but not the entire presentation. I hope you understand. Plus, the challenge is a spin-off of an upcoming in-house business presentation I am working on but with dfferent pictures and graphics. If you are still interested in a single template, just let me know which slide you prefer.

Again. thank you for watching. Your input is greatly appreciated!

Hugs,
Stephanie

Postby bigsewed » Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:24 am

Stephanie...
Great job...
Based on this your upcoming business presentation should go very well...
Good luck...
Wes

Postby newtcruiser » Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:59 pm

Great show Stephanie. It is so interesting to see everyone's different spins on the same pics.

Linda :lol:

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby seektheburd » Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:34 pm

Good evening Wes and Linda,
Thanks for watching and kind words. Agree, it is interesting to see the different takes on the challenges! Hope to see more before the month ends.

Hugs, Stephanie

Postby HunnyB » Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:11 pm

STEPHANIE, MY DEAR - what a professional, wonderful job.
WOW. You have created a masterpiece IMHO.
Your possibility of selling shows like this to all kinds of organizations is unlimited.
I do believe this kind of show is your "niche".
Fabulous work!!!!
The music was perfect. The flow and the transitions were flawless. :D

HunnyB
HunnyB
PSP4, Canon EOS Rebel T1i, Canon EF70-300mm lens, Dell Studio XPS 9100 desktop w/ blu-ray burner & Windows 7; hpMedia center pc370n desktop; Gateway Laptop; Epson 4990 scanner; hpC5280 Printer; Adobe CS5; QuarkXpress 8

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby seektheburd » Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:47 pm

Hi HunnyB,
Thanks so much for the positive feedback. These challenges are a great avenue to try different techniques and see how it is received.

I do like creating these types of demos best. Smiles. Only wish there was more interests locally for this type of work.

Thanks again!
Stephanie

Stumpy

Postby Stumpy » Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:26 pm

WOW...WOW...WOW

The quality of the show was no different to watching one of Photodex's example shows. It flowed smoother than a local pint :lol:

Great job....i bow to this months winner 8)

Stuart

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby seektheburd » Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:36 pm

Hi Stumpy,
I love your talk, " flowed smoother than a local pint, or flippin this, flippin that...." I do so enjoy reading your posts along with your shows. Thanks for watching mine and the nice comment. I think we are all winners. Everyone has done an outstanding job.

Hugs,
Stephanie

skiyak

Re: 2008 April Challenge--Financial District

Postby skiyak » Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:32 pm

Stephanie,

Just amazing! I watched it four times. I watched it twice a couple of days ago, and thought I noticed some jerkiness in the text, but I just watched it again and it played fine. Maybe just the connection. There's a typo on the last slide "conveniently".

If you or anyone else would like to use the pics for any presentation, feel free to do so. I'm embarassed to say that I took them and will be deleting them afterwards! On my third go-round, I noticed the bird moving in the distance. :D

I should have my entry in next week but am attending a conference out-of-town so hope I can get connected. Haven't started yet but I have a couple ideas in my head now -- I think I just need to work under a deadline.

wendy

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby seektheburd » Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:10 pm

Hi Wendy,
Deadlines, that when I think I work best too. I guess it comes with the territory. Smiles.
Thanks for catching my typo, I discovered another one as it was uploading...Alll Rights Reserved.

How funny, I wondered if anybody noticed the bird font. The scene needed something and at the time, that's all could think of to keep the show moving along.

That is sweet of you to let members use your pictures. You did an excellent job shooting for the challenge.

I am really looking forward to watching your take on this month's challenge. Alot of good entries so far.

Hugs,
Stephanie

Esteemed Member

Postby jbetta » Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:41 pm

Stephanie, Such professionliam!! Smooth as silk. I love the way everything blended together and flowed to the next. Really outstanding in my opinion.
Joyce

Next

Return to PSP - Challenges