Switch to full style
This area is for member suggested challenges using ProShow Producer only. See top thread for challenge rules.
Post a reply

Re: Spring 2010 Challenge - My Hometown

Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:00 pm

Hi Sherry! Thanks-it is always nice to have someone that knows the area! Of course we are all partial to our own States and hometowns. I hope more people post...it's like a little geography lesson.

Thanks again,

Mary

Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:13 pm

Well done Mary - I used to get several of my magazines from there (no, not Playboy - "Home Shop Machinist" and "Live Steam" are published there :D ). Only thing I would change is the text - I had trouble with the white text in some areas - I have found a color text with a drop shadow is usually much easier to read. Another place I would like to visit some day (looks quite Washington like actually (Western Washington)).

mikey

Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:35 pm

Hi Mikey - good suggestion-I messed with those for a bit, did not think of that little tip!! That is so wierd that you got some mags from TC! Small world.

I have heard the comparison to WW. Know some locals that are there and they have said that.

Thanks again!

Mary

Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:54 pm

Just bumping up all the challenge shows so ya'll won't forget about them. :D

Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:55 am

Mary, what a gorgeous place in which to live! If I lived there I wouldn't ever think of going anywhere else.

Your show was extremely well done, all the focus on the pictures and the ideas behind each. I enjoyed both it and your hometown enormously.

Barbara

Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:58 am

Mary -
Really enjoyed your show - a lot of great effects, photos and song :!:
The song says "I'm proud of my home town" and your photos underline the message! Very nice!
I visited Traverse City once many years ago - looks like a return visit would be rewarding.
Sorry I didn't see your show until today - haven't been checking PSP - Challenges.
Well done!
Sandy

Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:51 am

Thank you Barbara and Sandy for watching..... I have busy enjoying an "early" spring. All the cherry blossoms are in bloom - a month early! Hopefully there isn't a freeze. Our weather has been unseasonably warm and the Bay is calling my kayak's name.

Thanks again for your kind comments,

Mary

Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:43 am

Mary,

Very nice show! I loved all of the picturesque scenes. I've spent some time in the southwest part of Michigan (Grand Beach, New Buffalo, Warren Dunes), but never that far north. I would love to get up to Traverse City and Mackinac Island sometime. For some reason we seem to always heads south but I know your area would be a great place to visit in the summer.

Thanks for the beautiful trip through your area.

ginger
Post a reply