Switch to full style
This area is for member suggested challenges using ProShow Producer only. See top thread for challenge rules.
Post a reply

Re: My Home State - 2010 Spring Challenge Show

Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:27 pm

Hi Hunny,
what an excelent job you did ! All the different aspects you considered... famous people from there, flowers, animals, and of course the history and geography of the place. Very pleasant and easy to watch.
Cristina

Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:12 am

Very nice show and perfect music ! Only small issue I had was the fact it was silent at the start and I still had the volume set up on my headphones - about lost my eardrums when the music started since I thought the volume was set too low and had turned it up. I think I have a spare "n" around here somewhere for your "magolia" :lol: There were also a couple of shots where they could use a bit of straightening - the swamp was about to drain out :shock:

Great job - glad to see the honey bee is the state insect (we used to keep honey bees here in Washington).

mikey

Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:02 am

Thanks Christina for watching.

Mikey -- thanks for the advice. I think I have a spare "n" around too - I just don't have the energy to search for it. :lol: Sorry about your ear drum. :cry:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:23 pm

Great show HunnyB! You should share it with the Mississippi Division of Travel and Tourism! Says it all in only 3 and a half minutes!

You just have a knack for combining images with your stories and I love your shows.

Thanks for sharing.

Sherry B.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:32 pm

Thanks Sherry.
I revised the show and corrected my errors. :roll:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:05 pm

Well now. I was wondering where all of the Challenge shows were - oddly enough, filed under "challenges!".
(I was naive enough to think they would be posted under sample shows...)

I loved your show. It both entertained me and informed me - a nice combination!

~Grandpa Al

Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:48 am

Thank you Grandpa Al :lol:

Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:53 pm

Just bumping up all the challenge shows so ya'll won't forget about them. :D

Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:42 am

I'm HUNGRY!!!! I want that cake or maybe sweet potato pie.

Isn't it interesting that, in certain ways, every state in the union is so distinct from every other state? I've never been to Mississippi, and so this was fun to watch. Except for the food. Now I want what isn't in the house. :(

Share the recipe!

Barbara

Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:17 am

HunnyB -
Great song and show - so educational and informative - and fun to watch consistent with all your shows!
Thanks for sharing! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Smiles, Sandy

Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:45 am

Barbara & Sandy --- thanks so so much for watching!!!!

Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:14 am

Hi Hunny,

Loved your show and the styles you used.

I've never been to Mississippi, but it looks like a beautiful place. It's amazing how many musicians have come from your state!

Thanks for sharing!

ginger

Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:51 am

Now about 40 miles north of me is the Yazoo City tornado of last week. So terrible. :(
Post a reply