Tick Tock

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

Re: Tick Tock

Postby BarbaraC » Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:49 pm

Jim, you've related some deep thoughts as if they were such simple little things. Suddenly, I feel much better about the flaws because, in a certain way, they aren't really flaws at all. Thank you for those words.

Barbara

cmhjohn

Postby cmhjohn » Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:19 pm

Barbara,
This is a great show! Don't change a thing. It is extremely imaginative. The music is great and the photography is fantastic. I very much enjoyed. Thanks for sharing.
John

Postby BarbaraC » Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:24 pm

Thanks, John! At this point, I should probably just say that it's in the can and be done with it. Besides, my imagination is beginning to get up to its old tricks, and I've several shows in mind that are leaping around whining for attention. :D

Barbara

Postby trulytango » Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:09 pm

BarbaraC wrote:... my imagination is beginning to get up to its old tricks, and I've several shows in mind that are leaping around whining for attention. :D Barbara

Barbara?

Step away from the PC - have you got your tree up yet?

Iris :lol:

Postby BarbaraC » Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:19 pm

Step away from the PC - have you got your tree up yet?

I'm not saying. :mrgreen:

Barbara

Previous

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback