Hot Air Balloon Ride

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
cmhjohn

Hot Air Balloon Ride

Postby cmhjohn » Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:40 pm

Please go along with me on a hot air balloon ride. Length in minutes 5:41. I used lots of action in the slides, but thought it was warranted because of the subject matter. I hope you enjoy!

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 8097&alb=0
Last edited by cmhjohn on Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Hot Air Balloon Ride

Postby ChrissyC » Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:22 pm

Hi cmhjohn, your link takes me to my own album! I think something is mixed up :D
Chrissy
I do want to see your show.

cmhjohn

Postby cmhjohn » Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:48 am

Hi ChrissyC,
Sorry about the link. I think I have corrected it.. Please let me know if it's not right.
John (cmhjohn)

Postby tdew » Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:06 am

That was exciting! Thanks for taking us along.

Postby Showtime54 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:21 am

John,
That was an excellent job, balloon flight is so suited for a slide show, the brilliant colours, the shadows, the bird's eye views. And it is so suited for "zoom out" & "rotation" to give your audience that feeling... like thier in the basket!
And a great choice of music too, the piano really sets it off... dare I say what a blast.
Well done !
Cheers from down under... Bruce
"...Not try ...Do..." YODA
PSG, PSP5, Canon 60D SLR, CanoScan 8400F, PS Elements & Premier 10 Member:Photographic Instute

cmhjohn

Postby cmhjohn » Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:00 am

Bruce,
Thanks! I enjoyed making the show........glad you enjoyed.
John

Postby trulytango » Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:01 am

Yes... I did enjoy it! In fact it was a truly uplifting show :D

TTFN
Iris

Postby ChrissyC » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:55 am

Oh John what a lovely show!! I enjoyed watching it so much! another thing on my to do list, go up in a balloon :D
thank you for sharing!! I loved the pictures from the balloon..looking down I felt like I was really there! I LOVED this show!!! next time I watch I'll crank my ceiling fan up to high so I can really feel like I'm there LOLOL great great show :):)
Chrissy

cmhjohn

Postby cmhjohn » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:39 am

trulytango wrote:Yes... I did enjoy it! In fact it was a truly uplifting show :D

TTFN
Iris

Thanks Iris, I'm glad you enjoyed the show. "Uplifting", was that a play on words :lol:

cmhjohn

Postby cmhjohn » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:44 am

ChrissyC wrote:Oh John what a lovely show!! I enjoyed watching it so much! another thing on my to do list, go up in a balloon :D
thank you for sharing!! I loved the pictures from the balloon..looking down I felt like I was really there! I LOVED this show!!! next time I watch I'll crank my ceiling fan up to high so I can really feel like I'm there LOLOL great great show :):)
Chrissy

Chrissy, thank you very much.....I'm so glad you enjoyed the show. By all means.......do take a hot air balloon ride. That was my 3rd ride. It was a birthday present for a friend.
Thanks again,
John

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Lavina Molnar » Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:25 pm

Well done. I enjoyed that! Quite an adventure! Thank you for taking us along. An interesting and very colourful show and I loved the shots landward from the balloon. I did feel I was up there too, and for once my vertigo didn't bother me - because I was well glued to my chair?!

Lavina
Vision + Strong Desire + Knowledge + Imagination + Persistence = Success

Postby ChrissyC » Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:51 pm

heheh Lavina, you made me chuckle! :D

cmhjohn

Postby cmhjohn » Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:08 pm

I feel very honored from the positive comments I received from the ProShow elite. I'm glad you all enjoyed my slideshow. It was probably one of the easiest I've made. ProShow is so much fun :oops: and easy to use.
Thanks again.....John

Postby Funtolearn » Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:40 pm

All I can say is WOW!! I loved the movement it made it like you were really there. Those shots in the balloon were fantastic!
Thanks so much for sharing.
Muriel

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby DickK » Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:44 pm

John,

Just saw this one and wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed the effort you put into it. Photography was good to excellent; show construction is good and pacing good. I recognized the music right away--it's one I've used at some point as well. It's not a complicated show but it's effective because it tells a story and does a good job of sticking to the story and taking the viewer along. There are things I'd have done different but I can't say it would have been any better! ')

Dick
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle ((PSG, PSE & Fuji HS20 user)) Presentation Impact Blog

Next

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback