Hot Air Balloon Ride

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

Re: Hot Air Balloon Ride

Postby Ron » Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:14 pm

Hi john??
well done - enjoyed the show & your point of view. Loved the interior shadows & sense of floating away.
Thanks fo Sharing
Ron
"Family over Friends" "Night over Day" "Nikon over Canon" "Gravy over Everything"

Postby ddyk » Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:24 am

Fascinating journey. Very well done from the photography, flow from beginning to end. The music was inspirational.

Can't say enough. I really enjoyed...

Kevin

Postby AMD » Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:45 am

Awesome show, John! You got some great shots and manipulated them beautifully--from the beautiful silhouette images through the balloon's skin as it was being assembled through the flight and deflation--a good start-to-finish approach. I agree that your topic lends itself beautifully to a slide show; however, I don't think just anyone would have gotten such good ground shots prior to flight.

Ann

Esteemed Member

Postby northward » Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:48 am

cmhjohn wrote:I used lots of action in the slides, but thought it was warranted because of the subject matter. I hope you enjoy!

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 8097&alb=0

Only rarely have I seen so well motivated pans and zooms. And this in conjunction with very competent photography.
Showing the rising of the balloon with the balloon shadow was great. Would have liked to see a little more from the action in the basket. Very good job. I'll show this in school, we do shows sometimes, as an example for reasonable zooming and panning conveying essentials of the experience!
-- Minolta SLRs, first digital camera Apple QuickTake 1996, various others since then ---

Postby JAK » Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:57 pm

WOW...what ann incredible show! First, I love the photography. Excellent shots, really like the composition of so many of them. And I thought your use of motion in the show was dead on. It really gave me the feeling of being there. You inspire me!

Best wishes,

John K.
Akron, Ohio

cmhjohn

Postby cmhjohn » Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:25 pm

(up, up and away)

Thanks to all for your very kind remarks. This show was fun and easy to make. I would love to see what all of you do with the same subject matter.............go take a hot air balloon ride and make a show. I can't wait to see them.
Thanks again,

John Enterline

Postby HunnyB » Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:17 pm

I loved your show. I too felt as if I was in the air with you. Great job.
One little teeny tiny suggestion for the next balloon show. Maybe in the beginning don't pan and zoom while you are getting the balloon ready --- then, boom, pan and zoom all you want while in the sky. Know what I mean?
Great job!!!
HunnyB
PSP4, Canon EOS Rebel T1i, Canon EF70-300mm lens, Dell Studio XPS 9100 desktop w/ blu-ray burner & Windows 7; hpMedia center pc370n desktop; Gateway Laptop; Epson 4990 scanner; hpC5280 Printer; Adobe CS5; QuarkXpress 8

Postby Deb » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:04 pm

That was FABULOUS!!! :D

Unlike Lavina, I did feel woozy at times even though I was glued to my chair!!! :lol: I think I might just leave the balloon rides to you!!

Previous

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback