Nature

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Valued Member

Nature

Postby G_OReilly » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:21 am

This will be my 3rd. show,Its about 5 mins long :mrgreen:
Comments appreciated.
George
http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 2853&alb=0
G OReilly

Re: Nature

Postby trulytango » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:37 am

Hi there

Beautiful photography, George... in a well presented show.

TTFN
Iris

Valued Member

Postby G_OReilly » Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:12 am

:) Thank you Iris.Glad that you enjoyed the pictures

George
G OReilly

Postby floridabob » Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:42 am

George:
That is a thoughtful, beautiful and haunting show. The photos were evidence of your keen eye - you found beauty in so many things. The single dandelion, the milkweed pod - almost empty -- I could go on a bit. Good pacing. The music fit so well. You didn't give credit and I was wondering where you obtained it. Thank you for posting.
Floridabob

cmhjohn

Postby cmhjohn » Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:04 pm

OMG!!!!
Just beautiful!!!!!!!
Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures.
John

Postby ChrissyC » Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:26 pm

Hello George! ohh what a beautiful show...words just fail me, the beauty of nature is overwheming..thank you for sharing this show.....so lovely.
Chrissy :D

hootowls

Postby hootowls » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:38 am

George -

Wow! I did close up photography with film years ago and it always left me frustrated. You have it down! Wonderful focus and good depth of field control. Your show really makes me want to try it again.

Thank you,
hootowls

Raymond Bradley

Postby Raymond Bradley » Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:20 am

If you are looking for criticism I can’t help you because you have reached perfection. Very enjoyable show.

Raymond

oshay

Postby oshay » Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:33 am

Amazing Photos, im not a pro, at taking or commenting on photos, but your photos seem to have every colour of a rainbow in them, and are great. The audio was breaking up at one point but that could be just on my connection, so will try to enkoy again later. I was going to post one of my shows but after wathing yours , mine are not quite up to the standards.
Well done

Valued Member

Postby G_OReilly » Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:46 pm

FloridabobThank you !! Sorry about the sound track but my son downloaded these for me I beleive it was an album from "Galdson" the first song merlaska,and the second song Sindomine.

John Glad that you liked the show.I just happened to be there at the right time :)

ChrissyYes Nature does play a great part in our photography I guess we just have to take the time to "smell the roses" and Thank You for your kind remarks.

HootowlsFunny that you mentioned close up with old film system,I tried it with the bellows extension and was frustrated as well,but with digital its a lot better now :wink:

RaymondThank you for your kind words I really appreciate your comments.

Oshay I must confess that I am not a "Pro" by any means.I was told by someone "not to sweet the big stuff" and I have learned to slow down a bit and try to study "Mother Nature" and what it has to offer us.We just have to take the time to see it beauty.And please do not be intimidated by showing your photographs I'm sure you will do all right as we are all here to help one another.

George
G OReilly

Postby Kay Gundlach » Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:33 pm

George,
I just watched your show and was moved to tears by the exquisite beauty. I can't wait til morning to get outside with my camera.
Thank you for sharing,
Kay G

Postby Barkingmad » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:01 am

As it was not too large in size I was able to watch this one, and am so glad that I was - Awesome and beautiful!
-Shaz BMad
Shaz BMad
"Confusion is a word we have invented for an order which is not yet understood." Henry Mille

Valued Member

Postby G_OReilly » Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:28 pm

Kay I'm so glad that you liked the show.If it made you want to go out and take some pictures then thats all I could ask for. HAPPY SHOOTING !!
George
G OReilly

Valued Member

Postby G_OReilly » Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:30 pm

Barkingmad wrote:As it was not too large in size I was able to watch this one, and am so glad that I was - Awesome and beautiful!
-Shaz BMad

Thank you very much for your kind words.

George
G OReilly

Postby mrkitzel » Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:03 pm

George,

Every now and then a show comes along that really grabs one, this is one of them. Excellent photography, wonderful colours, good DOF control.
You might want to add more of a "finish" to the end, I was waiting for the next slide when and then nothing.

Thanks for posting,

Steve.

Next

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback