Along the River Thames

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Honorary ProShow PHD

Along the River Thames

Postby Lavina Molnar » Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:21 pm

This is a 5 minutes show. A simple record of some of the photos taken on my recent holiday in London. I shot most of these photos during a river cruise, others from the river bank and from a bridge.

Lavina

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 6502&alb=0
Vision + Strong Desire + Knowledge + Imagination + Persistence = Success

zweck

Postby zweck » Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:38 pm

Lavia,

This is a very pleasant show and the music fits perfectly. Impressive architecture, old and new, along the river. I am sure this was an enjoyable trip.

Marie

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby 57Corvette » Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:46 pm

Lavina,

I swear . you get out to more places than any 10 people I know. What a wonderful show ...... the photos were truly beautiful. I was amazed at the building architecture and those great bridges. I especially liked the second to last photo of the bridge all lit up with the sculpture in front of it. Great job and thanks for posting.

Bob
Nikon D80
ProShow Producer
CS3 Extended
Paint Shop Pro xi

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby Brenda » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:26 pm

Lavina,

Your excellent photographs and choice of music are the perfect combination for a great show. A
very enjoyable and pleasurable trip along the river.

Brenda

Postby cherub » Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:09 am

Hi Lavina,
It's been quite a while since I visited London, so thank you for taking me along on your river cruise.
Your pictures are very beautiful and I enjoyed seeing all the new modern buildings. You did a great job on the
night shots too.
One little thing: the black frame that you used around your pictures is not perfectly black. Was your background blue?
Because I could see tiny strips of blue through the frame.
This of course, has little effect on the beauty of your show and the places that you chose to show us, but maybe you'll want to use
this frame.png again, so ....

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby stickgirl » Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:05 am

Lavina - I enjoyed your show very much. The photographs are excellent and the music was quite fitting and very relaxing.

My daughter spent three weeks this past July in the UK. She took pictures of the London Bridge, Clock Tower, Houses of Parliament, London Eye, etc., but the pictures were from the eyes of a fifteen year old, who isn't the most skilled at focusing or keeping a clean lens. Her camera skills improved though when it came time to take a picture of a "cute boy" or a stray dog!

If you have more pictures from your London trip, I'd love to see another show.

Kathy

Location: First house on the right after you go around the curve...(John Lennon is on my shirt)

Postby imabeatlelover » Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:50 am

I'm GREEN with Envy! Great relaxing slideshow.....THANKS!

Pat

The River

Postby Jerry Cole » Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:04 pm

Lavina,
Very nice exploration of a marvelous place. London is one of my favorite cities, especially near the Thames. It was nice to revisit some of the "old haunts" via your very relaxing and beautiful show. Thanks for taking me there again. Next time you're there prowl the areas near Bond Street Station. During my "other life" that was my home away from home.

Its lots cheaper via PSG than for a Yank to go there (especially these days).

All the shots were good but I think the last two frames were quite the standouts ... beautiful!
Jerry
San Diego Guy
PSG, PSP, PSE8 & Nikon D80 user
"I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way." Mark Twain

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Lavina Molnar » Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:18 am

Thank you to all for viewing and taking time to comment.

Bob & Jerry - the shot with bridge and scupture is one of my favs too - it's actually my desktop pic at the moment.

Cherub - You've got sharp eyes! I virtually never use .png. - I always make masks etc in .psd and leave the files as is. My background was black for this show, don't know how the blue came through in this mask - perhaps when I was adding the blue border? Just don't know! Didn't notice it myself until I put the show on to T.V. screen.

Kathy - You'll see more of London soon - I've one on its architecture on the go just now!

Lavina
Vision + Strong Desire + Knowledge + Imagination + Persistence = Success

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback