Forever Young

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Alida

Forever Young

Postby Alida » Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:50 pm

Greetings all. This was my very first Pro Show made in Aug '05 right after my mom's 75th birthday party. I went a little transition crazy. I tried to 'fix' the show but alas I had put the photos on a cd to make room and it was a nightmare to do this over again....sometimes you just don't get do overs LOL. So.....I am stuck with the original.....grab some popcorn and sit for a spell and thanks for viewing. Hugs, Alida :P

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 0022&alb=0

It was fun

Postby BuddyB » Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:00 pm

You'll probably have the transitions mentioned, but if you watch tv, or movie trailors they got a lot of stuff going on as well. The music is appropriate and I can see the love in your show. The final photo says it all..much, much fun, thank you.
BuddyB
"Wichitaito" Everything is Everything

Postby jeanc » Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:59 pm

I liked it Aleda! I know what you mean about trying to do "do overs". I decided it is impossible to try and go back. After all, we learn and grow with each show. (Of course, seeing what a lot of the members are doing in here now I feel like I am getting left in a cloud of dust. Some really awesome shows, huh?)

You captured a special time and I really enjoyed you sharing your moms birthday with us. You had some beautiful backgrounds and maybe too many different transitions, but so did I in the beginning. They worked for you though and like BuddyB said ... you see it in movie trailers, tv, etc. It is a personal preference, too.

Loved the final photo to!

Smiles,
Jean

The Clicker

Postby The Clicker » Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:29 am

I thought it was perfect just like it is. I thought about going back and changing some older shows, but I think it shows my improvement(at least I hope it does). And I know I still have sooooo much to learn. I'll go start a new thread and post one of last years shows, you'll see what I mean.

Alida

Postby Alida » Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:34 am

Thanks for all your kind comments. The last photo was taken when one of her grandchildren noticed her very pink tongue after she had eaten the pink candied rose from her birthday cake. We all had a great time at her party. Hugs, Alida

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback