In the Woods

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

Postby mrkitzel » Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:13 pm

Hi Lavina,

Lovely show, sets a very calming mood. People should watch this before they start the evening commute home. :D

I see what you mean about making a mask for the slides so the black edge is the same on all sides. Big improvement.

Thanks for pointing that tip my way.

Steve.

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby Brenda » Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:58 pm

Hi Lavina,

A peaceful show, nicely executed and well paced. I have always enjoyed looking at trees and your
walk was very interesting for me, I felt I was in the woods.

Brenda

Postby kaylef » Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:28 pm

Lavina

I too really enjoyed your show. Nice nice music and it was such a treat to watch with my glass of wine, sitting in my big easy chair.

I really liked the four squares and the pictures all came together from the sides.

Kay

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Lavina Molnar » Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:14 am

Steve, Brenda & Kay

Thank you for commenting. Apologies for not ackowledging earlier - have been busy sorting 'gremlins' in my computer.

Lavina
Last edited by Lavina Molnar on Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vision + Strong Desire + Knowledge + Imagination + Persistence = Success

Esteemed Member

Postby iknowwhereitis123 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:56 am

Hi Lavina, I am new to PSG but I absolutely loved this show. The music was just perfect with the slides. It does look a lot like the Great North West, USA. Thanks for sharing.

Previous

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback