Requesting suggestions for SS2-Leslie the Precious

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Raymond Bradley

Requesting suggestions for SS2-Leslie the Precious

Postby Raymond Bradley » Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:38 am

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby briancbb » Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:18 pm

Raymond

You are obviously beginning to master PSG quite well, except for the very abrupt end to the show.

It is obvious that many of the photos were scanned and you need to brush up on this technique. Remove the dust from the print or scanner before scanning. It is either this or also try and master a photo editing program as well :D .

With some patience and a photo editor the dust spots and hairs can be removed and colour correction made where required.

However do not let these comments put you off making shows. Slideshows hold, produce and convey many memories that scanning through a pack of prints can never do. I am sure Leslie will love the show.

Brian

Raymond Bradley

Brian

Postby Raymond Bradley » Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:00 am

Thanks for the encouragement and critique. The ending oversight has been corrected. I did remove a pile of dust particles and distracting background from several of the pictures. I guess I hoped no one would notice the others. Wrong again. Now back to Elements.

Raymond

lisco

Postby lisco » Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:32 am

Raymond-

Very nice show. I agree with Brian about the ending of the show. There were a few other spots in the show that could probably use a little bit more attention. I like the way you presented the show. Not bad for a first show. Also, like Brian said, don't let these or other words discourage you in the least. Keep up with practice. It'll all come together.

Scott

P.S. GO HOGS!!!

Raymond Bradley

Scott

Postby Raymond Bradley » Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:26 pm

Thanks for watching the show and your comments.
How 'bout them Hogs
Raymond

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback