Cat-itude

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

Cat-itude

Postby LouLou » Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:22 am

Hi all.. This is a short show of my cat Mariah, just for fun. I had several pics of her on my hard drive and wanted to clear some space so I decided to make her her own "show" :lol: This cat definitely has a "Cat" itude :!: C & C's welcome, loulou

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 6046&alb=0

Ann Coulter

Cute Show

Postby Ann Coulter » Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:03 pm

Cute way to use your pics. I especially like your animation effects and captions. Nice Job, Ann

Postby gpsmikey » Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:20 pm

I liked it (especially the wink). I can understand your comment
about "cat itude" -- has the look of always plotting something :D

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Postby Jerry Cole » Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:36 am

loulou,
Overall, a really cute show. Not in love with the "feature presentation" movement at the beginning, I thought it was too long, but I know you were trying to time the start of the other slides. Very nice "wink" effect ... and I thought the closing was well done.

Mariah brings back memories of our longhair, Patches, especially the pic of Mariah sitting in the bowl. Patches was always in boxes, bags, bowls or anything else ... especially if it was new to the house.

Thanks for posting,
Jerry
San Diego Guy
PSG, PSP, PSE8 & Nikon D80 user
"I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way." Mark Twain

Valued Member

Postby gus607 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:19 am

What a beautiful cat you have. The intro could be a bit shorter otherwise a nice show.

cat-itude

Postby LouLou » Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:24 pm

Thank you all for your responses.. Ya, I knew the intro was "way" too long as well, but as you figured out that intro music...JUST WOULDN'T END!!! That darn cat is always getting into anything new we bring into the house too! I just bought a small wicker bowl and placed it on the diningroom table and she squeezed her fat arse into it :lol: She's a love tho... lots of personality. We have another short haired black cat, but you would never know it, because she hides all day. Not what you'd call a "people" cat! Thanks again for your comments.... loulou

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Lavina Molnar » Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:48 pm

loulou - I enjoyed seeing what a beautiful pusskat you've got there, you must love her very much - I'm tempted to come and steal her :shock:
I agree the intro was a bit iffy for me, but nomatter, I love your cat :)

Lavina
Vision + Strong Desire + Knowledge + Imagination + Persistence = Success

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback